FIFA10 FM-Base Xbox360 Tournament

Do you want to use the transfer update? (Note: Poll shuts art 1st September 00:00)

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will play tomorrow, gotta be up early tomorrow so cba to go on xbox now

Magiboy 5-3 Dunc
Magiboy 4-3 Dunc

Great Great games mate, omg RVP was epic for you! :)

Yeah they were close games, Couldn't belive it when you scored those 3 goals after I went 3-2 up in the 1st game :(

Lets keep going lads big push tonight. I'm off out tonight but will be on from 11:00pm onwards.

Remember games not played will result in a 0-0 draw unless proven to make an effort to organise games is made by one person. In which case they will be awarded a 3-0 victory.

Speaking of, Nubikal and Adzking I'll play after 11ish this evening.

Deadline = 26 HOURS

Not sure if I'll be up at 11, but I'll make an effort to be (been up since 6am and hadn't slept the night before)

Not sure if I'll be up at 11, but I'll make an effort to be (been up since 6am and hadn't slept the night before)

Man up ;) If not, it'll have to be at lunch tomorrow.

Nathan 5 - 4 iNickStuff
iNickStuff 1 - 1 Nathan

The second match frustrated me so much, AC Milan actually can't shoot and I missed so many easy chances. The lag throughout both matches also really annoyed me. Dunc have you given me Fifa retardation?

Anyone in my group up for a game now ?
Alex I'll play you tomorrow.

Luke 5-0 Shay Given

Sorry I couldnt play the 2nd match, but it wont matter unless you beat Max twice anywayz, and if you do we can fit it in tomorrow :)

I truely hope so. ;) What state is our league table in? I have 4 wins and 2 losses.
Dunc P6 Pts 12
iNickStuff P6 Pts 1
Nathan P4 Pts 4
Magiboy P4 Pts12
Nathan and Magiboy to play, if not done by tomorrow, draws will be awarded. Although doesnt matter anyway as Magiboy has qualified, just depends on 1st or 2nd place.

Anymore league table requests just ask here.

I can play you now

Balls can't right atm as brother has just stolen xbox. Will attempt to get on ASAP as he is a little ****. PM me on here what time you're thinking of staying on till.

**** this, there's only so many cut backs I can handle. Does no one enjoy actual football on these forums?

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Adz, I forfeit our games

What time do the games have to be done by tomorrow? I'm out tomorrow pretty much all day after 11ish until about 7/8ish, and haven't been able to catch Shay all of today when I was online sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.