Films You've Seen

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 181K
Because I was feeling kind & generous.

Watched Cloverfield last night with Sean, i didn't think it was that good to be honest! lol

It seemed to rush through it all really quickly, but it wasn't as bad as i thought it might be.

Ive "aquired" 30 days of night, gonna watch that either tonight or tommorow, anyone seen it?

I've seen it though i didn't like it.

It's quite a gory/scary film you'll probably enjoy it if your into those kind of movies the ending is abit **** though!

Have fun watching it!

finally watched i am legend today 6 or 7 out of ten not enough detail about the virus but was fun to watch

Watched Cloverfield last night with Sean, i didn't think it was that good to be honest! lol

It seemed to rush through it all really quickly, but it wasn't as bad as i thought it might be.

Liked Cloverfield was a good film i thought. I hear its one of a few filmsto be released? with others being from the video cameras of other people who were in the city when it happened?

Ive "aquired" 30 days of night, gonna watch that either tonight or tommorow, anyone seen it?

Watched that a while back, if i remember correctly it wasn't too bad,as Rosenrot said quite gory and the ending is shiz.

finally watched i am legend today 6 or 7 out of ten not enough detail about the virus but was fun to watch

I am legend was awesome. Awful alternative ending.

Went to see forgetting sarah marshall tonight (think its called that) with veronica mars in and russel brand. Was actually quite a good film, lots of laughs. Russel Brand was brilliant. 8/10.

yeh my mate said it was good and russell was good mainly beacuse he was basiclaly playing himself, however i hate Brand so even if this was the best film ever i still prob wudnt see it, on the other hand my fav heroes wife is in it

13 going on 30 what a **** film, its a ridiculous concept and the way at the end she goes back in time so she can make things right, WHAT A ***** WAY TO END. At least end it with her commiting suicide or something remotely different to every single other chick flick there is

I think i watched this with my sister. It was one of those where after half of it you think why am i still watching this, but you keep watching it til the end to see how it ends

Yeh Greg its true Russel basically played himself - as a rock star...he was very funny.

I'm definatley not going to watch it then. Hate Russel Brand with a passion.

Saw Iron Man at the weekend, was pretty meh. Not really that good a story line or action scenes. Soundtrack was probably the best part of the film. 2/10

ive heard nothing but good things about it but i just cant imagine myself enjoying it as im not the biggest fan of movies like this but ill prob giv it a try

Mate introduced me to smodcast kevin smith and his mate scott mosier so rented their dvd Clerks. Its okay, i certainly didnt love it as much as my mates did. Different type of humour perhaps. Great soundtrack though.

Clerks is awesome

youll prob enjot clerks 2 more, its got some of the orginal humorub ut a lot more obvious humour.

Watched Horton Hears A Who the other week! Has anybody else seen it?

I thought it was quite funny myself i liked the mayor of whoville he's hilarious. :D

Wouldn't dare see it :p.

Watched 10,000bc other night, awful start, was almost asleep after 20mins. Picked up though and turned out to be ok, watchable. 6/10 maybe.

*** and the City soon woo!

Yea true that comes first, but still *** and the city woo!.