Films You've Seen

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 181K
Saw National Treasure - Book of secrets last night...or so i think it was called that, i haven't seen the first one but it wasn't a bad film actually, i liked it. :)

lol are you being serious? I thought it was awful. I watched it with Lauren actually, and it was pretty poor, spent more time chatting with her than watching the film.

10 films everyone should see at some point in their lives.

THE DEPARTED
FULL METAL JACKET
GOOD FELLAS
JAWS
LORD OF THE RINGS
STAR WARS
THE CROW
USUAL SUSPECTS
RESERVIOR DOGS
JACKIE BROWN

I got recommended Reservoir Dogs, I thought that was a poor film as well. No setting whatsoeever, nothing interesting neither.

Its good, i do like it, but its not overly amazing and is only made out to be so because its a Tarantino and has a well-done non linear storyline to it

Res Dogs is the teh ******* ****, its all about the dialouge probs why i didnt love it till i was a bit older

10 films everyone should see at some point in their lives.

THE DEPARTED
FULL METAL JACKET
GOOD FELLAS
JAWS
LORD OF THE RINGS
STAR WARS
THE CROW
USUAL SUSPECTS
RESERVIOR DOGS
JACKIE BROWN

Guys,

I ****** up with my list forget to Include Dead Man's Shoes. So as some of you do not like Res Dogs` I am going to **** that on off and replace with DMS.

Dead Mans Shoes sux ***, overated ttm

Like Sean the HK version of "the departed" infernal affairsis much better than martin s's version...maybe because i saw it first...and i love watching HK films. Saw Once the other day on dvd, great film i have to say.

You should watch the Vengeance trilogy (Korean films), or atleast Oldboy from it. 3 very good films.

Watched Fight Club for the first time the other night and thought it was great 8/10

I think ive seen Old Boy, isn't that the film reference by journas where that crazy dude killed people in Virginia Tech? And Fight club is pretty brilliant, reminded me that Pitt can actually act a bit and Norton he is quality. Ive heard that pretty crappy looking new film about MMA "Never Back Down" was compared with it a little bit, it looks total dross with a bunch of ex-o.c. actors appearing in it...

I think ive seen Old Boy, isn't that the film reference by journas where that crazy dude killed people in Virginia Tech? And Fight club is pretty brilliant, reminded me that Pitt can actually act a bit and Norton he is quality. Ive heard that pretty crappy looking new film about MMA "Never Back Down" was compared with it a little bit, it looks total dross with a bunch of ex-o.c. actors appearing in it...

I'm not sure, here is the imdb link.

Yeh Fight Club's a decent film. Haha that Never Back Down looks *****, I hope it flops.

i know such a chav film and looks so preictable i bet i could tell you the whole story now

ie same ish story as south park when they went to aspen

Watched Resident Evil: Extinction tonight, i didn't like it at all! lol

Though i might go off and watch 13 going on 30 later. ;)

Went to see Pathology tonight. Was ok, quite gory and plenty of **** action - mostly dead *****. Erm, 6.5/10 maybe.

13 going on 30 what a **** film, its a ridiculous concept and the way at the end she goes back in time so she can make things right, WHAT A ***** WAY TO END. At least end it with her commiting suicide or something remotely different to every single other chick flick there is

13 going on 30 what a **** film, its a ridiculous concept and the way at the end she goes back in time so she can make things right, WHAT A ***** WAY TO END. At least end it with her commiting suicide or something remotely different to every single other chick flick there is

pfffttt shush you. :p
I think it's a brilliant film! Though i would say that about most romantic chick flicks tbh. ;)

Looking forward to watching that film with Gareth from Office in, three and out.

Not that it looks a brilliant film but the plot sounds interesting!

also seen meet the spartans, its ***** not even funny. Probably aimed at the yanks who have no sence of humour

I've just watched it, worst film I've seen in a LONG LONG time and that says a lot seeing as other the past few week's i've had to suffer chick flicks.

Not a single funny moment, or even a smirkable moment. Only lasts an hour as well and I think I counted 4 TV Judges sketches (woah so original). Was trying to be a bit like Family Guy with stupid advert joke things. Just didnt work.

**** film, **** film, **** film!

1/10

other the past few week's i've had to suffer chick flicks.

Hehehe. :p

Tbf you liked one of them. ;)

I can't believe you watched all of that film! lol What a waste of an hour! haha