Films You've Seen

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 181K
Watched Iron Man 3. Loved it.

Watch it again. Loved it. Some of the criticism I've seen in reviews has been a bit OTT.

10/10

Watched Iron Man 3. Loved it.

Watch it again. Loved it. Some of the criticism I've seen in reviews has been a bit OTT.

10/10

10/10?

Really...

REAAAALLLYYYY...

I just saw 21 Jump Street again, I've once again appreciated how good it is. It might not be the best film of all time, nor does it have the best directors/actors, but it's funny as **** at times! Well worth a watch to anyone who hasn't already!

Watcjed the conjuring last night woth the mrs and tbh it was half decent was expecting it to be absolute tosh but I quite enjoyed it

Meet the millers - 8/10 Absolutely hilarious movie, haven't seen a good comedy in a long time but this had laughs around every corner. Jennifer Aniston is an unexpected top comedy actor. Worth more than a watch!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Meet the millers - 8/10 Absolutely hilarious movie, haven't seen a good comedy in a long time but this had laughs around every corner. Jennifer Aniston is an unexpected top comedy actor. Worth more than a watch!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Jennifer Aniston is an unexpected top comedy actor!? Have you never seen Friends?

Watched 300 rise of an empire last night do not bother wasting your time it is so so poor I kinda knew it would be but I just had to be sure.

Watched gangster squad the other day too that is one of the worse gangster movies ever its like they used a blunt object to smash in as many gangster clich?s as possible, if hollyoaks did godfather that is what it would be like ;)

Watched 300 rise of an empire last night do not bother wasting your time it is so so poor I kinda knew it would be but I just had to be sure.

Watched gangster squad the other day too that is one of the worse gangster movies ever its like they used a blunt object to smash in as many gangster clich?s as possible, if hollyoaks did godfather that is what it would be like ;)
I thought 300: Rise of an Empire was quite good even though I hadn't seen the prequel.

I thought 300: Rise of an Empire was quite good even though I hadn't seen the prequel.

300 is far superior in every way to this trash, I found myself very bored whilst waiting for something to happen it's such great element of history to work with and just did it no justice at all not even Eva Greens ***** could save this one for me I'm afraid but each to there own.