Films You've Seen

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 181K
The Hunger Games - Well... That's 2 hours of my life I'll never get back. Awful movie. I'm glad I never bothered reading the **** thing.

Found Evil Dead 3 'Army of Darkness' on y-toob the other day... soo much B-grade gold!

Prometheus - 4/10 - Awful. The gore wasn't even "gorey" and the scary parts weren't even scary. Took about an hour before there was just a little action, and the ending was miserable.

Jack Reacher - 8/10 - Pretty good movie. Tom Cruise had some witty lines, some good action scenes and you actually had to think. Some good plot twists too.

Looper - 8.2/10 - Great movie, great visuals, great story and great cinematography! My perfect type of movie

Star Trek: Into the darkness 8/10

worth a watch just for the chemistry between Kirk and Spock.

21 and Over - 5/10 - Laughed once really, mindless comedy really, the female actress Sarah Wright is super fine though!

Iron Man 3 - 7.5/10 - Enjoyable. Storyline escalated quickly, but still a good movie to watch in the end, action packed fight scenes. Loved the comedy scenes too. Thank god its was better than Iron man 2, that one was terrible lol.

And also Guy Pearce, what a surprise ;) From Memento to Iron Man 3.

Last edited:
Star Trek: Into Darkness - 8/10 - Being a massive Trekkie myself, the first J.J Abrams Movie was a bit... Meh. This one was really good though, the story line was better, and (as mentioned above by Jack Fulham), the chemistry between Kirk and Spock was great. For anyone that has seen the old Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan, the last scenes were a pain though. Overall, still a great movie.

The Expendables 2 - 7/10 - The first one was better. This one was still good. Some witty lines, great action and Chuck Norris.

Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol - 9/10 - The best MI movie to date. Not much else to say really.

Man of Steel. Awsome! Loved just about every minute of it and the critics can suck my balls, this is what I want from a super hero film, not the yawn fest that was Iron man 3. Wasn't perfect no, the louis romance stuff and the pro American bullshit is always a turn off but it was minimal and other than that it was epic acion and violence all the way. Bring on the sequel. 9/10

Django Unchained (only watched 1st hour of it and was falling asleep as it was late and I had over 2l of beer earlier) 9/10 so far though!

one of the funniest parts in any movie was the KKK on horse back.. I don't think I have laughed that hard in a movie in years! going to watch the rest this evening after footie!

Executive Decision - 10/10 - only because Steven Seagal dies 30 mins in!!

Sorry if its off topic but had to be said lol

Fast & Furious 6: 9/10 - Although many would disagree with me, I think this is the best one of the lot. Great action, and I liked the way they (Spoilers)
Incorporated Han's death in Tokyo Drift, to the introduction of Jason Statham in the end

Saw pacific rim the other day enjoyed it a lot more than I first thought I would. 8/10

Watched insidious at my mates the other day was pretty boring. If say the creepiest bit about the film is the music by tiny tim

Finally got round to watching human centipede last night been on sky planner for ages well there's 90 minutes ill never get back

I saw Only God forgives last week. Wasn't that impressed considering some of the film Ryan Gosling has done recently. Was kind of similar to drive, had some violent scenes but lacked the awesome soundtrack. I'd give a 6/10. Worth a download but not a purchase.

I recently saw RED (starring Bruce Willis), and I have to say, I do like it. It's quite funny but action-packed too.