Films You've Seen

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 181K
Watched Danny Boyle's 'Trance' this week and I absolutely loved it.
Its one of those films that requires your attention throughout but its extremely clever, I certainly recommend it.

Watched sightseers the other night, a good British comedy probably the best since Hot fuzz.

Haven't seen the other two though so will check them out, thanks Lee

anyone recommend the best superhuman or supernatural movies or series currently.. maybe from late last year to date? :)
wanna get my collections intact

Seven Psychopaths: 6.3/10: It was not my favourite movie of all time, nor was it a good movie! Colin was pretty decent for once (since Phonebooth)

Step Up 4: Revolution: 3/10: Pretty cool choreography but the acting was appalling!

Skyfall: 8.2/10: Loved this Bond film, Bardem was exceptional as Silver and Daniel Craig was pretty bad *** too!

The Pact: 5/10: A decent horror/thriller! nothing special, cliched story but with a difference! Thought it would be worse!

Triangle: 8/10 Total mind-**** of a movie. I was confused for most of the movie and even after the ending I had to look up online to make sense of it. Great Sci-fi/Horror flick. Melissa George does a great job.

In Time: 5/10 Great concept for a movie but I feel the acting could have been better. Also there was some serious plot holes in it.

28 Days Later: 7.1/10: I actually enjoyed this movie, I know its old but never got around to watching it!

The Hobbit: 9.1/10: I loved this movie! It is my favourite book of all time and the movie was done perfectly. Going to buy the 3D Blu-Ray trilogy of LoTR's :)

I actually found Grave Encounters 1 and 2 more creepy and scary than Mama. As for Chained its more disturbing than gory, not much gore in the film.

Watched Grave Encounters 1 on the weekend... I thought it was a load of ***** and I usually like that kind of film! Started okay for first 20 mins, then its utter plop haha.

I've removed Grave Encounters 2 from my rental list and will add Chained on.

Watched Grave Encounters 1 on the weekend... I thought it was a load of ***** and I usually like that kind of film! Started okay for first 20 mins, then its utter plop haha.

I've removed Grave Encounters 2 from my rental list and will add Chained on.

Yeah when I said I actually found grave encounters more scary than mama I was taking the **** out of mama for being so awful.

Chained is a good film. Enjoyed it.

Watched Iron Man 3 on the weekend. 7/10. Fairly good, tried to be too funny at times.

Yeah when I said I actually found grave encounters more scary than mama I was taking the **** out of mama for being so awful.

Chained is a good film. Enjoyed it.
is Mama really that bad? Pan's Labyrinth is still one of my favourite "foreign films' and films for that matter...

sigh :(

The Hunger Games 6/10 - What a terrible film. Camp, bitchy american version of Battle Royale. Storyline a bit wishy washy, futuristic approach ruined it for me. Especially at the end.