Films You've Seen

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 179K
just watched its all gone pete tong, was surprisingly good for a film set in Ibiza

7/10

also rewatched America Psycho last night, i well wanna rim Christian Bale

just watched Eagle Vs Shark

load of *****. **** plot, **** characters, tries to be like Nap Dynamite but is not

the one funny bit was when jarrod went round his mates then was like hes the ebst hacker i know, then he loaded up a file and it took forever to laod cos he had a ttl old school comp (the pr0n popups bit after it wasnt funny)

4/10

saw cloverfield yesterday, was meh

characters and the love part of the story were so generic.

6/10

there was like 10 retards at in front of us then a few dotted round the cinema, they were going mental, ttl shoutign throughout whole film waving their hands about n that

I saw Juno yesterday, was ok, first half was quite funny, second half was all about the storyline and the emotion and whatnot. I liked Superbad but this was nay as good. All the girls I knew who watched it were like 'Its so awww and cute blah blah blah' but it was average

Just watched Juno.

It has an 8.4 on imdb

decent film, but its pretty standard stuff, gave it a 7 mainly due to the soundtrack (kinks, belle & seb, velvet underground) and the sonic youth joke

I saw Juno yesterday, was ok, first half was quite funny, second half was all about the storyline and the emotion and whatnot. I liked Superbad but this was nay as good. All the girls I knew who watched it were like 'Its so awww and cute blah blah blah' but it was average

Watched it last night myself. Some funny parts, but not too many. 8.3 on IMDB is ridiculous, i would give 6.6 maybe :p.

More of a girls film definately.

Watched Dan in Real Life on Wednesday, that was also funny in small doses but still 6 or 7/10 maybe.

Has anyone seen This Is England?

6/10

there was like 10 retards at in front of us then a few dotted round the cinema, they were going mental, ttl shoutign throughout whole film waving their hands about n that

That's the scottish for ya. :)

6/10

Not sure if I'm gonna bother with Cloverfield, it looks quite lame and why do all films have to be in New York :(

Has anyone seen This Is England?

Yeh saw it a good while back now. Can't remember much. Was decent though and worth a watch.

I think I gave it a 8/10 on IMDB mainly 'cos it has Stephen Graham (Tommy from ******) he's def my fave English actor.

I bought A Knight's Tale on DVD today, I've only ever watched a bit of it like, so i hope it's good. I wish i bought another film i saw earlier but didn't. :( oh well nevermind! lol

I like a Knights Tale i think it's quite funny, it's a very watchable film anyways :D

I've watched a few good films recently here are the ones I'll recommend, not sure if they're at cinema or on dvd or anything but meh whatever...

3:10 to Yuma
- Bale. That's all you need to know about why this film owns.

I desperately wanted to see this at the cinema but no one wanted to go see it with me. I guess I will have to download it.

Harry Potter comes out in November. :D I hope it's better than the last one. pfft. :cool:

I desperately wanted to see this at the cinema but no one wanted to go see it with me. I guess I will have to download it.

loser, amazing film, everything a western shud b

Think i might go watch What Women Want. :D Either that or an episode of Family Guy, i can't quite decide...hmm.. :p

no choice really family guy all the way

saw st trinnians other week like, well i cant stand russell brand but i didn't think he was as annoying in it. Average film and the big elt down was girls aloud were only at the end

Watched Cloverfield last week and thought it was great!

Rumoured to be more films coming as well, should be good. Agree with Sean about the New York thing, seems to be where the world is about to end everytime.

Monster thing was cool.

Anyway, definately gets a 7.5/10 from me, at least.

Jumper - I saw that the other week it wasn't too bad i guess, but the overall story line was ****! lol.

Was god awful. Don't think i've seen a film as bad as that since xXx2
(*)(*)/10