Films You've Seen

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 179K
X-Men: Days of Future Past. Cleverly done, and I'm looking forward to seeing Quicksilver in the new Avengers film although it's not the same actor playing him.

Last edited:
I know this thread is titled 'Films You've Seen', but is anyone going to go see 22 Jump Street this summer? The trailers and clips look quite good, and I found 21 Jump Street worth-watching.

Watching Lord of the Rings last film atm from TV. ******* awesome. Probably the best movies of all movis :D

Watched divergents yesterday not bad tbh. Could have made it better with more action in it, the story line was good though.

Saw Guardians of the Galaxy a couple of weeks ago. Good mix of comedy and action.

Just seen Bad Neighbours, or Neighbors if you're American, and it was hilarious. I think I'm going to look at Zac Efron in a whole new light. He was amazing.

Caught the new Hunger Games film on friday, anyone else think it was a little slow moving until the last half hour?

I'm on a Spy thriller marathon. Spy Game and The Recruit were the las movies i saw. Liked both of them, obviously neither compares to Body of Lies but they're quite good

Re-watching RONIN. What a movie, de Niro, Reno, some of the best chase scenes ever filmed, what more could you ask for?

I literally have LOTS of films I could recommend people to watch. The most Recent (NEW) films Ive seen were 'The Babadook' and 'Interstellar' and 'Gone Girl' All were very good. Not to long until the Final Hobbit. * Wipes away a tear*

Watched Interstellar yeah didn't think it was that great, also watched Fury now if you like war films then defo recommend it's predictable but very watchable, good script and well filmed

Watched 'Horrible Bosses 2' yesterday. Decent comedy and decent storyline as well. 7/10

Hey guys for anyone who would like to watch Sherlock Holmes (the movie) its free in google playstore HD version is free so please don't rent :)

Gone Girl is a fantastic movie. Rosamund Pike was scary good, deserves Oscar recognition. The latest Planet of the Apes was not bad either, pretty solid movie

I still need to watch Interstellar but I am currently waiting on a good copy. I think watching a CAM of it would definitely just ruin the film completely.

John Wick,Unbroken,Hobbit3,Gone Girl,Dracula Untold,Water Diviner,Fury...
Recently.