Fine Man Utd!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GazaLaad

Reaction score
I have nothing against Man Utd but surly with them making 10 changes and them not picking there strongest team to face Crawley they should be fined? The FA rule says nothing about if you field a weakened team and win its okay they just say you must field there strongest side so surly a case for a fine. But we all know it wont happen!!

Just out of interest, did Blackpool get fined?

I have nothing against Man Utd but surly with them making 10 changes and them not picking there strongest team to face Crawley they should be fined? The FA rule says nothing about if you field a weakened team and win its okay they just say you must field there strongest side so surly a case for a fine. But we all know it wont happen!!

When they take the side they're playing into account, they won't fine them

Rule book says we are not supposed to field weakened lineup for league game. For cup game we can.

Not saying you should have to field strong squad but Blackpool were fined for doing it against Southampton so whats the difference??

yeah blackpool did get fined but we all know that nothing will happen to man utd

First of all, The Premier league( i think) fined Blackpool not th Football Assocation, they definitely broke a Premier league rule. The FA cup is nowt to do with the Premier league.

2nd the rule is ****...

The rule is for the Premier League, designed to protect the integrity of the competition, as a weakened team losing can affect numerous other teams. There isn't a rule for the FA Cup, its at the managers' discretion to pick the team he wants.

Not saying you should have to field strong squad but Blackpool were fined for doing it against Southampton so whats the difference??

Blackpool were not fined for making changes against Southampton, they were fined for the changes they made against Aston Villa. Also it's the FA cup so that rule does not apply.

I know the rule is **** but it should be a fair system and Blackpool were fined for the Villa game and the Southampton game which was in the cup

That case then, if it was premier league rules, then thats it. No fine for today. And like Scott said, the rule is pretty much a pile of ****

I know the rule is **** but it should be a fair system and Blackpool were fined for the Villa game and the Southampton game which was in the cup

They were NOT fined for making changes against Southampton.

I think man u should get fined cause it is unfair that blackpool got fined and cause it is man u they wont

Status
Not open for further replies.