First Egyptian manager guiding liverpool to success!!

Reaction score
Well i am mahmoud i am an egyptian computer engineer ,23 years of age and i have been playing as liverpool on my 4th season now i started randomly got liverpool and now i have liverpool and england as my teams so i am gonna write my story let me know what you think..
liverpool announced rookie manager sir mahmoud elhamawy as their new manager hoping he can lead them to success.
He is now the first ever egyptian manager in history for liverpool .
View attachment 20145

I will be writing scores for matches and the scorers every update containing between between 2-3 months with screen shots eventually and screen shots of big games..

View attachment 20147
with a budget of only 2.7 million i had no option but to sell some players to bring in others....

Sir Mahmoud Elhamawy sinks his fingers in the transfer market:-
New egyptian manager sir mahmoud elhamawy has already started shuffling the cards at liverpool letting no less than 10 players leave the club in the first window making the fans wonder if he is the right guy for the job specially that he only got 4 players on the first window ,but with the addition of experienced Ruud Van Nistelrooy to the team the fans thought he really can turn things around partnering torres..Also the promising additions of the likes of angel di maria and joao moutinho showed signs of promise for the supporters..

By the end of that window i was now ready to start my season ..
Pre Season:-
Liverpool-liverpool reserves 6-0
CFR cluj -Liverpool1-2
Ipswich-Liverpool 0-3
charlton-Liverpool1-2
Celta-Liverpool0-1
Yeovil-Liverpool0-2
Middlesbrough-Liverpool1-0

Wasn't a great preseason as i wanted it to be but i knew exactly how my team needed to play this season...

Overall transfers on season 2009/2010
View attachment 20149
sadly i can't find the goal scorers except for the current and the past seasons only so i am gonna put up fixtures,competitions won and transfers and start with the past season with real updates..

First season fixtures 2009/2010

View attachment 20151

Big Matches feedbacks:-
liverpool -Man City (league):3-0
First big team challenge at home and was really pleased by the performance showed how much we are really capable off and fans were very pleased.

Tottenham-liverpool (league):3-5
Tottenham away always hard to beat but well torres was on fire scoring 4 goals to help us score a big win i was worried by my defence tho.

Real Madrid-liverpool (CL):3-2
Well it is real madrid after all and we went 2-1 but they had a good comeback and i need to have a word with my defence

Chelsea-liverpool (league):3-0
huge defeat from a rival plus they are the ones chasing me to the top so i was ****** at my teams bad performance.

liverpool -Real Madrid(CL):2-3
another defeat to real madrid they were playing awesomely plus my defence been letting in alot of goals..

liverpool -Everton(league):2-0
My city rivals fans were happy about the win and it wasnt that hard actually.

Comments on performance till now:(august,october and november):-
League wise were having a great season except for the defeat to chelsea was very pleased but wasn't as pleased with the Champions league performance wasn't that hard of a group but i kept leading and then loosing:S

View attachment 20152

Big matches feedback:-

Man City-liverpool (League cup):-2-3 on extra time
was a pretty even match and took them extra time to beat us but my aim was the league and maybe FA cup so didn't really care..

Arsenal-liverpool (league):-0-0
just a bore draw with missing alot of chances.

liverpool -Man Utd (league):0-1
unlucky defeat and always hurts to loose to one of my rivals was angry with my boys for letting so much points slip..

January market:-
Manager sir mahmoud el hamawy felt his team needed to be upgraded to keep pushing for the league so he made some key signs to help the team give a more challenge for the top teams..

In Just 10 days into the market Sir Mahmoud signed 3 star players who were showing alot of potential and knew cud push the team further up with machine scorer Edin Dzeko arrival among side the great luka Modric also the falmboyant cassano all arrived and were pleased to have the chance to play to such a great club and the chance to work alongside sir mahmoud..

Back to the Big matches updates:
Man utd-liverpool (FA cup):3-3
great football and a great match against a rival scored very nice goals but still a pretty shaky defence.

liverpool -Man utd (FA cup):2-1

finally beating Man utd this season yeah boys that showed them..

liverpool -Tottenham(league):1-2
cutting my winning streak with a loss to tottenham at home having beat them away i was very ****** and i had a word with my boys we need to keep pushing

Man City-liverpool (league):2-1
Another depressing loss from title contenders was very unlucky and was hoping to bounce back

liverpool -Chelsea (league):2-1
entertaining and winning over my contenders was very pleasing so had a huge smile and pleased with win and performance to go with..

Chealsea-liverpool (FA cup):1-0
like i said i was going for the league so didn't care much altho loss to rivals didnt feel good and we need to improve our away form i think..

Man utd-liverpool (league):1-2
another win over man utd and this time away was very pleasing and pushing closer to winning the primier league..

liverpool -Arsenal(league):3-1
More pushing towards the league with a vital win was level in first half then scored a leading goal and then on a sudden counter attack scored another that settled the match for my side..

Juve-liverpool (Euro cup final):3-3 Defeated on penalties

having fell out of the champions league in first round ****** me off made me want to atleast win the euro cup and i won against wolfsburg, villareal and genoa who were all strong but my strongest match was against the great juve i was very devestated when they were 3-0 up at halftime and then i had a great comeback pulling level thought that match is mine to only be defeated on penalties..

View attachment 20153

View attachment 20154

Second season fixtures 2010/2011
View attachment 20155

View attachment 20156

View attachment 20157

View attachment 20158

Last edited:
Hey Mahmoud! Nice to see you making a story =) You might need to add your thoughts or feeling at least every end of season like this player is performing, you felt that the team not scoring enough etc. =)

Good Luck.

Sadly i will not follow. You sold N'Gog :O

oh simon i will do that i am just busy playing i am gonna add more of wat i think after each season and in big matches in recent seasons i mean had some great matches and some embaressing ones ..
well coach carter i had no room for him on my team i mean i had nistelrooy and dzeko with torres and now i got torres, dzeko and two other strikers will leave that as surprise when i get there tho so dont need him...

congrats on your success, mate. keep it up ^^)

Tell me what you think guys with the added updates up there i have season comments comming soon for that first season and for my later seasons (3rd and 4th ) i am adding goal scorers and comments on performance..
also thank you simon for the tips u have given me and get back to me about the sig and all..

he is worth every penny he is a leading star on my team now only one i regret from that list was cassano modric can play all over midfield finished some great matches and when gerrard finally retires he wud be perfect to replace him... plus modric was at tottenham so they over priced me for him...

Pretty good mate, though i think you should concentrate on proceeding to your current season =) Modric is class! But i already had Gourcuff who is very strong at AMC position ^^)

oh well i am just gonna write comments like that for previous seasons and then add details for my current and coming seasons... and yeah i got gourcuff too;):D among others:p

sold too many players first season should have tried it with the current squad
but good luck in the future

Yeah you should do on your current one cos it is kind of hard to do a recount. Do current update and keep people interested =P Cool so you had Gourcuff too lols. How did he fair at your Liverpool side?

well tonight or tomorrow i am gonna have a big update with all previous seasons and then do my current season so i keep people posted with updates and they know transfers and postions and stuff for past seasons probably just put screenies and comment on matches that were land marks.... embaressing or great:D
and well gourcuff been good but still needs more time but have been inspiring at times.... i play modric on wing with gourcuff as deep lying playmaker...

sold too many players first season should have tried it with the current squad
but good luck in the future
well there were many players i felt weren't good enough for my dreams and well just players i don't like or didnt accomplish themselves so i saw no point in keeping them besides i did need money for my transfers..

Last edited:
Yeah i agree with you Mahmoud, they might be good. But not good enough to challenge to be the top team in the world =x And hope Gourcuff turns to be a good buy for your club. Cheers

Looking forward to the update to see how the next few seasons went :) will be following

thanx hopper..
and yeah frei he is doing pretty good and i am starting to use neymar i have had him for second season but loaned him out first season so i am seeing what he got and he has potential so yeah no for the update:D..

below i have the league table for the first four seasons and the current season too with goals and all and some screen shots..

Season 2009/2010

View attachment 20355

and above i had the fixtures and comments so just the awards for that year
View attachment 20360
View attachment 20367

having 2 players in footballer of the year awards really was amazing and showed the great performances by Kings Royal to the REDS TORRES AND GERRARD

View attachment 20356

View attachment 20357

View attachment 20358

View attachment 20359

Manager of the year awards so far

View attachment 20368

Having won manager of the year for the past 4 seasons except for one season i came as runner up had a great influence on me and the team showing what we are capable off and that now i am more confident about my comming matches and the players know they are in the presence of a great manager:D

Players' player of the year Awards:
View attachment 20369

View attachment 20370

View attachment 20371

All three top players are REDS shows how great we were smashing all competition:D

View attachment 20372

EDIT: i don't want to make the update too long but i have played alot of seasons so let me know how i can improve the posts and which screen shots u want... before i go to updates of my current season..

Last edited:
Sorry for being late with the updates but i don't see anyone seriously following so bumped me out a bit.. BTW hit news they sold the anfield park and built SIR MAHMOUD park after me i still cant believe they did this and my youngsters are florishing i am on like 6-7th season and i got loads of money to spend and nobody i really wanna buy:D