First Egyptian manager guiding liverpool to success!!

thanks mate i will be posting updates soon with all my fixtures and results and maybe matches from the working season ... btw dzekoo now is on fire scores tons and tons i mean in pre season now scored like 12 goals in 3 matches:D

Wow Mahmoud, it was shocking to know that they building a stadium name after you! Mahmoud, you a legend =D I will play Liverpool soon when i finish playing abit of Birmingham's hehe.

yeah dude i mean come on the anfield is sold and they had to loan 395 million to build my stadium with heated pitch and a roof and everything i was like woooow thats new.. and last season and current one i been getting transfer budgets up to like 200 million dollars:D
yeah mate dzeko is class i also got hulk and torres upfront so i kick ****:D

hulk is immerse! His attributes is insane haha.. Love to see the players you signed and some youngsters with great attributes =P Come on MAhmoud, some screenies to make me go "WOW" =)

sure thing dude i am at work now tho so tonight u will see alot of screenies and u wud never believe who i have on my team now who i signed on previous season i got 220 million and signed two big names can u guess:D

C.Ronaldo? Messi? Two biggest names that i can thought of haha!

Wow Messi! How old he is now? Man, Messi at Liverpool! how much did you bought him for?

i cant remember ofcourse age or price but was like over 150 million and well he is like 26 and the other one is cesc so i got like messi ,cesc,veloso,veratti, modric and gourcuff as midfielders:D

very nice! Mind posting Veratti stats? I wanna see how well did he develop =D

Well here is my update not matches but players screenies and the new stadium wooow that was huge...
LIVERPOOLgladly announce their new stadium as a token of respect to SIR mahmoud el hamawy for being a club legend they named their new stadium after him presenting sir mahmoud park

View attachment 22032

and now for my key players...
Starting with ofcourse my club royal legends..

View attachment 22008

View attachment 22016

now for the rest of my great team players

View attachment 22010

View attachment 22011

View attachment 22012

View attachment 22013

View attachment 22015

View attachment 22017

View attachment 22018

View attachment 22019

NOW for xfriex here is veratti:
View attachment 22009

and some of my regens..

View attachment 22021

View attachment 22022

View attachment 22023

View attachment 22024

Full team list

View attachment 22014

View attachment 22025

Insane! Nice squad list! Nice Stadium name! Nice Youths you got there! Liverpool is legend under Mahmoud hands! =D Alright, off to bed.. Will be looking forward to your updates when i wake up =x

Thanks mate i am gonna try do an update tonight the screen shots took too long so i am playing the season now will update achievments then the match results i guess ... and i am glad u like my squad:D and MY stadium:)

yeah dude its insane they just announced last year on my game tht they were gonna honour me becoming a legend with the stadium and did it i cudnt believe it:D

the just make a stadium randomly after u u must be doing somet right

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

can i join your game