First Egyptian manager guiding liverpool to success!!

no not really actually i did only buy one player this year and 2 or something last year but i have alot comiming back from loans and stuff..

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:15 PM ----------

i just added mario ballotelli to my team which saw el ashri sent on loan for first team football joining lazio i am hoping he gets tougher and more mature... also i noticed my team have been missing messi like **** he been out for like a month and i have games every 3 days or watever so i cant keep up been having some ****** results still top of the league tho... and well modric been really out of form as advanced playmaker lately...

Hey Mahmoud, seems like you facing some problems there. Rest Modric for 2-3games if you can afford to. Mario Ballotelli(sp) is a good addition to your squad =D

i am resting modric now since messi is back and well my team is being complacent and now sakho is being underperforming so i am resting him for a while with thiago silva in for him...

thank you paul sorry i took soo long to update i am just playing the game finished that season and on the way to finish the one after it too:D i bought aguero and he has been great i have an immenese team now when we play full strength and form we can't be defeated altho i wish some players will just retire so i don't have to sell them...

gerrard is retiring in a year and i already have him signed as a coach i jst want torres too to retire i wud hate to do wat i did to mascherano when i sold him and i want reina to retire too:D

well i think he is retiring soon and hey everybody for the very late update i just been working like **** and finished 2 more seasons on fm i am on 2018 now plus i am making a new game ready to start on 2100:D wud be kwl to see tht one... i just don't know what i can do more with liverpool i mean i am top manager of the world this season:D:D better than alex fergueson ontop of hall of fame:D

sure you do mate.. already on 2018, ****! My Liverpool is only the beginning of 4th season haha. Still playing my Blues game haha

yeah well i love my liverpool save i have an unbeatable team and currently managing spain too but aint as good as liverpool i mean i got best players but they getting older and i think wud need to reconstruct the team over the coming years as they all passing over 30 now so i need to get some old wood to go and bring in some new wood:D

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:21 PM ----------

spain are being **** in the world cup i had egypt in my group they beat me like 5-1 i have no idea how that happened altho my liverpool striker walid el ashri got a hattrick so i did like tht altho against me...btw any ideas who to bring to liverpool on 2018 i mean i got money and i have a great team cant figure who to add..
got for gk :akinfeev and riena(too old now i want him ritiring)
defence:sakho,zapata,thiago silva,azpilli..(spelling),pedro( an immense regen plays right and left back) and two german regens one plays left back and the other plays left back ,left wing and defensive midfield. i think i need another young central defender as zapata is 30 and thiago silva is like 32..
for midfield: veratti(killer player by 2018..) ,fabregas, veloso,messi,gourcuff,modric
for attacking options :aguero,dzeko,torres,el ashri(great regen and only 23 now) and hulk
i play a 4-4-2 formation with 3 center midfielders containing a ball winning midfielder, box to box midfielder and a deep lying playmaker, and the fourth is either an advanced play maker or a trequista..
any advice..

ppl tell me wat screenies u want i am loosing intrest since nobody seems to follow and well i am on season 2018-2019 now

I am following mate Keep up the good work Im sure other people are they just dont comment! I have finished my first season with Port Vale if you fancy having a look at the story!

P.S You should get an avatar(picture)

oh thnx dude and yeah i am already following ur story so wat screenies do u guys want.. and i think i shud get a sig and an avatar but i dunno how to make a sig and how to post it after each post i got ??

You can just go to User CP and edit Avatar and get a pic from the net and do a similar thing in your sig or you can write something in your sig you just need to go to edit sig

thnx dude i will check the avatar now and well i think i am gonna ask one of the guys on here to make me a sig ....hope they dont mind and i am gonna post screenies of my landmarks and fixtures i guess thts enough rite?