First Egyptian manager guiding liverpool to success!!

why wud u wanna join my game dude i mean i worked hard on it soo far maybe if we start a new game..

Last edited:
good luck with leeds mate wud be a challenge things with liverpool are becoming easier may try apply for a new job so i continue from 2016 or something but my heart wudnt let me leave the team i worked soo hard on..

i had england and brazil besides liverpool also nigeria i left nigeria and got sacked by brazil and england:S

exactly i mean brazil sacked me after copa america and i was there for like only one month or something how weird is tht...
anyway wat u guys think so far i mean now i am on the new season and gonna start updating with more match details ...and i can't believe how bad man utd in 2015 is i mean they were 19th after 6 games:S

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:36 PM ----------

oh and on my first 7 games in the league i scored 14 goals conceded zero looking to be best season so far:D

Last edited:
thanks mate my team being very lethal and dominating now i mean every game i rarely need to get back to my own half :D

UPDATE

now i will start with updates on my new season from pre season to where i am now:-
PreSeason:-

Liverpool vs livingston A :7-0 (modric ,dzeko(3),torres(2)gourcuff)

Liverpool vs Hamilton A :8-0 (fabregas.dzeko(4),el ashri,gourcuff(2))

Liverpool vs Blackpool A :5-0 (Dzeko,Veratti,ElAshri,o.g,gourcuff)

Liverpool vs Cardiff N :710 (Modric)

Liverpool vs Almeria A :5-1 (Dzeko,Hulk(2),Elashri,messi)

Season:-

now for the actual season:-

Liverpool vs ManCity N :0-0 (Community shield won 9-8 on penalties)
Pleased to have started the season with some silverware but could have won except for adler being top notch

Liverpool vs Reading H (EPL): 1-0(Veratti)

Liverpool vs Everton H (EPL): 3-0 (Dzeko.o.g,messi)
Great result against our fierce rivals fans were great and it went easily for me:)

Liverpool vs Hull A (EPL): 1-0(Dzeko)

Liverpool vs Atalanta N (euro super cup): 2-0 (Messi,Dzeko)
Another piece of silverware being very pleased specially i had a player sent off on first half when we were level so yeah was great performance.

Liverpool vs West Ham A (EPL): 2-0 (Torres,Verratti)

Liverpool vs Blackburn H (EPL): 3-0(Torres(2),Messi)

Liverpool vs Kobenhavn H (Ecc): 3-1 (Torres(2),Hilk)

Liverpool vs Birmingham A (EPL): 2-0 (Torres,Hulk)

Liverpool vs Doncaster A (Lc): 2-1 (Gerrard,Elashri)

Liverpool vs ManUtd A (EPL): 2-0 (Fabregas,Messi)
Man Utd been misrable so far but still rivals and was an away match so cudnt afford to loose and we pretty much controlled the game..

Liverpool vs Lyon A (Ecc): 0-2
Very poor performance and i went mental on the lads but lyon outplayed us defending like dogs and getting us on counter attacks..

Liverpool vs Arsenal H (EPL): 2-1 (Hamsik,Messi)
Pleased to get another one on the top 4 and wasnt easy after being down 1-0 i went back up needed this after the lyon result

Liverpool vs Wolves H (EPL): 1-0(Veloso)

Very pleased by my matches soo far went alot without conceding in the league very disappointed tho by the lyon result but got back up so its working fine so far....

great work so far Mahmoud! Seems like Verratti has become an integral part of the team already :)

thank u man and yeah its going smoothly now i jst want to try and win every competition in one year like barca did and try make some intetrnational success... well yeah verratti is class i play with three center midfielders and he is always one of them played almost every game but got injured for 3 weeks now and my assisstant says cesc can cover him:D

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

and hulk, dzeko and torres are being in top form and i am using elashri from time to time as he is still young but got good attributes plus he is an egyptian regen so i like him:D