First person to live to 1000 has already been born

Do you really want to start this thing over again ?
And GodCubed, I'm not wrong. you are discussing with me cuz you are not sure in your own ideas. Everyone is selfish. In every act there's a little selfishness. You don't want to accept it, I can deal with it. Now you can talk about how Vanjagl is insane, stupid ( which I am), wrong etc. I'm off to bed. Not trying to be rude, good night guys. Hope you are not mad at me just for having open minded opinion about human nature.

This conversation has never been off, stop telling us to stop picking it up again. And you have already twice said you won't reply anymore. You are wrong, that is all.

Do you really want to start this thing over again ?
And GodCubed, I'm not wrong. you are discussing with me cuz you are not sure in your own ideas. Everyone is selfish. In every act there's a little selfishness. You don't want to accept it, I can deal with it. Now you can talk about how Vanjagl is insane, stupid ( which I am), wrong etc. I'm off to bed. Not trying to be rude, good night guys. Hope you are not mad at me just for having open minded opinion about human nature.

We ****** accepted there's selfishness in every act 8 pages back. We just don't run around in our lives screaming about hyper pseudo-philosophy in the warped sense of the word. You're MAKING selfishness appear in every act. In regular society where we don't pay attention to extreme specifics, all these acts aren't selfish.

It also amuses me how whenever someone comes up with an idea outside the social norm they're "open minded", "opened their eyes to see the world for what it is" and "sticking it to the man". I guess Myra Hindley was just an open minded individual then?

We ****** accepted there's selfishness in every act 8 pages back. We just don't run around in our lives screaming about hyper pseudo-philosophy in the warped sense of the word. You're MAKING selfishness appear in every act. In regular society where we don't pay attention to extreme specifics, all these acts aren't selfish.

It also amuses me how whenever someone comes up with an idea outside the social norm they're "open minded", "opened their eyes to see the world for what it is" and "sticking it to the man". I guess Myra Hindley was just an open minded individual then?

There's a inapropriate joke in there somewhere. But for the benefit of this thread, I'll just agree with you and move on.

Oh, you did ? My apologies then. Sorry Joel, I don't know who Myra is and I'm too lazy to google her. And Mads, this is my last reply on this thread about my idea. To sum, I think is wrong to live 1000, therefor I wont do it. Peace ya all :)

We have only searched 1% of the ocean floors, what's stopping us from living in the ocean? That would surely sort out the over-population and by the time we have figured out an underwater utopia for which we can live in, the displacement of such water won't even matter as we will be living underneath it.. Sort of a reply from a few earlier posts but I cba to go back and quote but you'll know what I mean :p If we lived for so long, there's no doubting that we will eventually broaden our own horizons.

Vanjagl, no offence mate, but the last time I saw similar views to some of yours were on a wall in a mental insitution scrawled in ****....

Even when most of human life end at 60 or 70 years old there's already loads of shortage of foods, water and land. Imagine if people able to live up till 1000 y/o.

People have already stated the fact that we can now create artificial foods and there are other planets in the solar system that are capable of holding water which, if we are able to live for 1,000 years, we will be able to harvest for ourselves, no doubt. As for the land, my post about finding the technology to be able to live under water can't be far off being possible either. It's relatively easy to master all of them problems as compared to actually giving people the chance to live for an extra 900 years. It could be a breakthrough in combatting famine and over-population if you look at it from other perspectives but with all things like this, there are cons, of course.

Necessity breeds invention. You can't say it's impossible on TODAY's technology and ignore FUTURE technology. If everybody throughout history had thought the same as half the people in this thread, we'd still be in the dark ages.