DOES anyone have a stiker or a RB?, willing to spend around 35-40m on a good one!!!!!

35 mil for welbeck and beckham from connocfc67 to nick-geffi

pafc 4ever Tevez + 5 million trading for AnIrishTrueBlue Iniesta

these are the two only deals that have been confirmed, no other deal has been

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

The milner deal is still up in the air and so is any other non confirmed deal

GCFCconnors Sebastien Squilaci to Nick_Gefi for 22 mil

35 mil for welbeck and beckham from connocfc67 to nick-geffi

pafc 4ever Tevez + 5 million trading for AnIrishTrueBlue Iniesta

I will do this and keep updating it so everyone knows what transfers have been completed!

Wow wow wow wow. I have agreed no deals! I have been negotiating with people but have not said "deal" or "yes" to any offers. So was 35million the highest offer for Milner or what was it?

Confirmed

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

Actually, due to what Fishy said, he has not officially confirmed it and as far as I am aware, there are several guys who have bids in, so before he has officially confirmed it, no done deal. Or at least that would by my interpretation of the rules

This was done the other day. It wouldnt be fair to pull out of a deal when I met his demands.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Wow wow wow wow. I have agreed no deals! I have been negotiating with people but have not said "deal" or "yes" to any offers. So was 35million the highest offer for Milner or what was it?

**** no. You made this deal with me for hart and Milner, you cant just pull out because i was overbid now.

Well you say you have a deal agreed with him, but I think half the league has had an offer accepted, and according to the rules he can do exactly that

As i messaged you, print screen me the message we're i have said deal or yes to your offer, i was negotiating and never said yes.

you put 30 million pound price for the 2

I agree

i post

you dont agree

I explained, i have to wipe my inbox daily because im in so many of these auction games

Sids
Dlamberts
Fishys
Elzys
and now Iamusers

thats alot of PMs

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

thats proof that i had to wipe my inbox within a few days.

Why would I bother lying about this when I have 80-odd million if I wanted to outbid Aneil?

I am no taking away the fact that i asked you for 30 million, but what i am telling you is never said deal to 30 million. Therefor i am able to negotiate with others. You posted without confirming with me had a done deal, which in my count, is cheating. You told people we had a done deal without us agreeing it.

I am no taking away the fact that i asked you for 30 million, but what i am telling you is never said deal to 30 million. Therefor i am able to negotiate with others. You posted without confirming with me had a done deal, which in my count, is cheating. You told people we had a done deal without us agreeing it.

That is a lame excuse.

You put 30 million, by posting I deal to that 30 million is confirming i have accepted your offer, and have met it. Hence why I posted it up. Im in a load of auction games, never cheated. its you trying to cheat by getting more money. Which is not fair.

Bigfishboy. Surely you can see by his post that we actually had a deal, and it was 30 million for Milner & Hart.

That is a lame excuse.

You put 30 million, by posting I deal to that 30 million is confirming i have accepted your offer, and have met it. Hence why I posted it up. Im in a load of auction games, never cheated. its you trying to cheat by getting more money. Which is not fair.

Bigfishboy. Surely you can see by his post that we actually had a deal, and it was 30 million for Milner & Hart.

I am sick of this now. Your accusations are shameful and your cowardly posting is even worse. Its clear and obvious for all to see what your trying to do is get everyone on your side "lame excuse". How many times do i have to explain to you, THE DEAL WAS NOT CONFIRMED! Read that, then read it again.

This is how it went (along the lines):

AnIrishBlue: 20 million for Hart and Milner?
me: 30?

Then i look on the forum to see you broadcasting a deal whilst i was negotiating with others at the same time as you! If you can find somewhere where i said DEAL or DONE, then i will put my hands up and agree, but the fact is, i didnt.

I am sick of this now. Your accusations are shameful and your cowardly posting is even worse. Its clear and obvious for all to see what your trying to do is get everyone on your side "lame excuse". How many times do i have to explain to you, THE DEAL WAS NOT CONFIRMED! Read that, then read it again.

This is how it went (along the lines):

AnIrishBlue: 20 million for Hart and Milner?
me: 30?

Then i look on the forum to see you broadcasting a deal whilst i was negotiating with others at the same time as you! If you can find somewhere where i said DEAL or DONE, then i will put my hands up and agree, but the fact is, i didnt.

Your post just proves me right. You said 30. That was your acceptable offer at that time. So I took that as a deal and posted it. You got the money you asked for. I dont see the problem here at all.

Well heres where the problem lies for you, i was talking to other people about the deal at the same time, and im offered 50 for, before you take it upon yourself to post it. I am continuously repeating myself as you obviously don't see the point of this, it wasn't confirmed. Fishys post staes that when the deal is CONFIRMED post it, our deal was not confirmed.
And your post "i took that as a deal" which means, i thought that was a deal so i posted it, without confirmation.

So, you're just going to pull out of something because someone bids higher amounts after I posted.

I was the first person to show interest in milner with the others, you're just trying to slither away from this to get abit more money. its not fair.

I will let you two sort this out, I am not taking sides, but there is no confirmed deal yet. You have intill sunday 10:00 in the morning to finish transfers.

No, whats not fair is your constant posts saying we had a deal completed when we didnt. You did post first yes, your 20million bid was the first offer i had received, however, by your 30 million offer i had received higher bids. Its a bit like FM, in your game you get the message "??? set to sign for ???? for ?????" YES, DELAY, CANCEL. Before we reached thats stage you had already posted saying it was done without my final say.