Flops of The Season XI

• Thread starter Thread starter sass101
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 86
  • Views Views 6K

sass101

Reaction score
What do you think are the worst players of the season ? The players who failed so bad that you can't even say their name again ?? The players under enormous pressure to succeed but they have broke down under it ??

Post your's, here's Eurosprts XI

GK: Manuel Almunia (Arsenal) - 5.93
RB: Paul McShane (Hull) - 5.43
CB: Marc Wilson (Portsmouth) - 5.43
CB: Tal Ben Haim (Portsmouth) - 5.37 - FLOP OF THE SEASON
LB: George McCartney (Sunderland) - 5.56
RM: El-Hadji Diouf (Blackburn) - 5.62
CM: Michael Mancienne (Wolves) - 5.73
CM: Aaron Mokoena (Portsmouth) - 5.79
LM: Kieran Richardson (Sunderland) - 5.99
FW: Mamady Sidibe (Stoke) - 5.60
FW: Craig Fagan (Hull) - 5.70

does marlon king class as a flop cos he fookin flopped for my dream team :)

I love that word,flop.Never like it when my players do that though :'(

Err,dunno who's my flop of the season,but from that,I'd say McShane ^^)

I believe Wilson made it into Max's team for most-improved PL XI.

First off, what the ****? We paid £0 for Ben Haim, and he's been solid enough, hardly a flop tbh for a free transfer.

Wilson is young and was twice as bad last season as he is this season, and has improved a lot, so a bit more bullshit there tbh.

Mokoena, yeah he sucks.

richardson!?! for one, he's hardly played, and second, whan he has played hes been left back!

Fabianski
Mokoena
Santa Cruz
Salgado
Kalinic
Hendry Thomas

Pompy and Liverpool teams only joking i think the flop of the season for me is Dimitar Berbatov

Michael Carrick, has had a very poor season for someone of his ability

have you seen him play?

Not since he played for Blackburn so my opinion doesn't count lol so can you sum his performances for me from this season? And it takes time for a player to gel into the team and i dont know why im backing a city player

Not since he played for Blackburn so my opinion doesn't count lol so can you sum his performances for me from this season? And it takes time for a player to gel into the team and i dont know why im backing a city player
he has no ball control, hes lazy, he falls over his own feet, he doesnt fit into to our style of play

Back