Flops of The Season XI

• Thread starter Thread starter sass101
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 86
  • Views Views 6K
Senderos one of our worst ever signings even though it was only a loan deal.

Berbatov

Santa Cruz

i would go as far as saying steven gerrard. really dissapointed me this season.

erm .... LIVERPOOL FC ... total flop :'(

sure right, but....

.... I would disagree with people saying that Santa Cruz is a flop knowing that he was injured most of the season...

Surely big flops were both goalkeepers of Arsenal. They should buy someone like Adler to keep clean sheet. I'd love to see that (H)

biggest got to be berbatov 30mill! 2.flappyhandsy absoultley shocking ,owen on afree but still missed most of the season as most bar united fans said would happen, eduardo done absoult jack this yeah,aqulini pants so far.

Ben Haim flop of the season? from what ive seen hes been pretty good, and fagan? hes played what 10 games? an awful list there

Ben Haim flop of the season? from what ive seen hes been pretty good, and fagan? hes played what 10 games? an awful list there

ben-haim has been awfull when his played, he cant mark or step up in a line for beans.

bijak's version of Euro Flop XI
GK: Manuel ALMUNIA
RB: Jonathan SPECTOR
CB: Anatoliy TYMOSCHUK
CB: Sotiris KYRGIAKOS
LB: Fabio GROSSO
CM: Ricardo KAKA
CM: Alberto AQUILANI
CM: DIEGO Ribas
ST: Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC
ST: Dimitar BERBATOV
ST: Klaas-Jan HUNTELAAR

bijak's version of Euro Flop XI
GK: Manuel ALMUNIA
RB: Jonathan SPECTOR
CB: Anatoliy TYMOSCHUK
CB: Sotiris KYRGIAKOS
LB: Fabio GROSSO
CM: Ricardo KAKA
CM: Alberto AQUILANI
CM: DIEGO Ribas
ST: Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC
ST: Dimitar BERBATOV
ST: Klaas-Jan HUNTELAAR
Ok whoever made that list is high, kyrgiakos is a really good player and when summoned has done very well for pool, same with tymoschuk, ibrahimovic has scored over 20 goals this season, so thats a stupid inclusion and is that Kaka of real madrid? oh dear, hes been much better than benzema who would have been in that flop team for me, a really terrible list

Ok whoever made that list is high, kyrgiakos is a really good player and when summoned has done very well for pool, same with tymoschuk, ibrahimovic has scored over 20 goals this season, so thats a stupid inclusion and is that Kaka of real madrid? oh dear, hes been much better than benzema who would have been in that flop team for me, a really terrible list

thanks

performance wise i think i could add John Terry. but he has had alot of **** going on this season and still came away with a premierleague winners medel and an fa cup medel also, so that does say to me he is made of stearner stuff.

do you have to mention chelsea at every opportunity? terry had a decent season personal performance wise, hardly makes him a flop. any **** he had to go through was partially self inflicted

my flops

jason scotland, jozy altidore, clark carlisle

Last edited:
I'm surprised no one has remembered Owen, sometimes I ask myself does Owen even play for united any more it seems he's at the horse racing too much?

Last edited:
do you have to mention chelsea at every opportunity? terry had a decent season personal performance wise, hardly makes him a flop. any **** he had to go through was partially self inflicted

my flops

jason scotland, jozy altidore, clark carlisle

you like to complain when im apparently biased but when i actually say somthing against chelsea your still avin a go. grow up mate yer. i personaly belive he was single handidly at fault for some of our goals this season.

Back