Flops of The Season XI

• Thread starter Thread starter sass101
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 86
  • Views Views 6K
I didn't know so much was expected of Hendry Thomas, he came from an obscure Honduran side, he's hardly going to make a huge impact in the Premier League.

I was expecting him to win Player of the Season to be honest I heard he once got player of the month in Honduras, big big big flop, disgrace. ;)

The same person who defends aquilani not to include in flops X1 as he was injured most of the season includes Bosingwa. Beat that..

What do you all think of managers ? Managers flop of the season ? I think Benitez the floppy-flopper there ^^)

Downing's someone I've been disappointed by, for a record signing. Heskey isn't a flop, in my view. With Heskey, expectations are already so low that he can hardly fail to reach them!

reina
johnson
carragher
agger
insua
lucas
mascherano
kuyt
gerrard
benayoun
torres

Downing's someone I've been disappointed by, for a record signing. Heskey isn't a flop, in my view. With Heskey, expectations are already so low that he can hardly fail to reach them!

True about Heskey but how da **** he is in world cup squad eh ?? :S Craaazzyy ... Capello imagines to much out of him ...

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

reina
johnson
carragher
agger
insua
lucas
mascherano
kuyt
gerrard
benayoun
torres

Well, we can see what team do you hate :P But yeah Liverpool was surely the biggest flop of the season. Even couldn't reach the final of Euro Cup .... Even Fulham could ...

Back