Fluid 523 Attack & Counter by Veez

• Thread starter Thread starter veez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 276
  • Views Views 88K
View attachment 431791View attachment 431792View attachment 431795View attachment 431798View attachment 431800View attachment 431802View attachment 431804 hi guys. i think i've really managed to perfect the spearhead tactic now. this is what i've come up with and the results i've obtained. I started using it since the atl?tico game. i think its looking really good, especially since i dont have the players to suit it and i've been using mostly wingers as CM's, however they still perform. dont expect a lot of posession. this tactic focuses on defending very well and sending players forward into space looking to get onto throgh ball from deep that will place them bang in front of goal, producing a lot of CCC's despite the very low posession. im still using tactics as training until it gets relatively fluid, but then i will definately go with attacking movement, because im really confirdent with the defensive capabilities as we mostly only allow shots from outsider the ?rea. with attacking movement as training i think this tactic can really make some damage. try it out and let me know what u think :) so here it is, View attachment 431807 cheers!

Voce esta in Portugal? Que hora sao la????

You can give us the latest version to test :). I am in Macao and have today free to test for the next 8 hora

[QUOTE

=veez;1926723]View attachment 431812View attachment 431814 check out the CCC's and key passing! and i havent even started using attacking movement as training. simply incredible[/QUOTE]

Hy veez,sorry for my eng,i am try to play with your (veez crazy deadly counter),in laliga with real sosiedad,10 games,9 win,1 lose,last game beat real madrid away 3-1,but i dont understand,why you playing Depay in cm position,and what the most valubale atributes for all positions,OP instructions,general traning during the season,and attack corners not set,no goals from corners...Thanks.

Last edited:
Voce esta in Portugal? Que hora sao la????

You can give us the latest version to test :). I am in Macao and have today free to test for the next 8 hora

[QUOTE

=veez;1926723]View attachment 431812View attachment 431814 check out the CCC's and key passing! and i havent even started using attacking movement as training. simply incredible
[/QUOTE]

Hi mate! Its around 9 now and im at uni lol tactic is available to test on previous page if u wana test. Let me know how u do! Obrigado

Hy veez,sorry for my eng,i am try to play with your (veez crazy deadly counter),in laliga with real sosiedad,10 games,9 win,1 lose,last game beat real madrid away 3-1,but i dont understand,why you playing Depay in cm position,and what the most valubale atributes for all positions,OP instructions,general traning during the season,and attack corners not set,no goals from corners...Thanks.

Hi mate! First of all thanks for testing and great results!! Post some screenies if u can please:) deepay is playing as cm coz i dont have the appropriate playes for the tactic. No set-pieces becuse it is still a test version. If all testing continues to be successfull i will upload a final version with set-pieces and anu appropriate tweaks. Any first impressions on the tactic and areas to improve? Cheers

Last edited:
some screens...and please answer for my questions...

sorry, i wasnt finished lol writing this on my iphone. In terms of players think of fast and creative players. All players, including defenders should have good passing. I can go into more detail of atrributes for each position when i get home later.

I conceded a few goals by they break the offside traps....

Dont think i have pff-side trap activated. But i know what u mean. I think thats an issue with the ME, coz ive found it really difficult to find a balance between having the line pushed up or dropped deeper. You simply concede either way. But if it turns into a problem, try dropping the back-line and see if it improves. It might also have somet ing to do with the pace of ur defenders

Considering im at uni and not enjoying fm such as all of u, id love it if u could post screenies and feedback as tou test, focusin on CCC's created and conceeded and also key passing of your players. Thanks, really appreciate u helping me out :)

To potential new testers, tactic is on page 20 of this thread. All help and fedback is much appreciated!

Here is my result with the veez crazy deadly counter. The Tactic was 100% fluid from the start.

average shots and CCC for 10 games:
Shots: 14,0 - 10,8
CCC: 3,5 - 1,2
Goals: 25 - 14

10 games, 5 wins, 4 draws, 1 loss.
View attachment 431986

Good result against BM. 3-1 in CCC.
View attachment 431987

Last game and my team was amazing! 5 - 1 in CCC.
View attachment 431988

First game and i never was close to get any points in this game.
View attachment 431990

thanks mate! great results and analysis mate, especially considering u were playing nuremberg ang plugged it in mid-season. ?reas for improovement? besides set-pieces which i will address later today

I use fmrte when i do this testing. So the tactic is 100% fluid from game one.
It feels really amazing when it works. But some games i cant get one good chance.
Think it depends on what formation and tactic the other team is playing.

The game vs Stuttgart(4-2-3-1) i draw 1-1 but was never close to get a point. But against Schalke(4-1-2-2-1) i was the better side.
Think its very hard to make a tactic that works against every team and formation if u are a weaker team :)

I use fmrte when i do this testing. So the tactic is 100% fluid from game one.
It feels really amazing when it works. But some games i cant get one good chance.
Think it depends on what formation and tactic the other team is playing.

The game vs Stuttgart(4-2-3-1) i draw 1-1 but was never close to get a point. But against Schalke(4-1-2-2-1) i was the better side.
Think its very hard to make a tactic that works against every team and formation if u are a weaker team :)

true, although i've found that if you cant break through a tight and deep defence, change mentality to counter, they will push up and give you mre space to tun into and create chances

Back