Fluid 523 Attack & Counter by Veez

• Thread starter Thread starter veez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 276
  • Views Views 88K
Thanks mate, your counter tactic is a real fortress: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/45/1383948948-sans-titre.jpg
I'm in final with Toulouse :)

awesome! is this euro cup or champions league? yeh, that counter tactic won me the champions league with sporting with the great performances in my away games. managed to keep barcelona outisde my area with no clear cut chances and only long shots at nou camp for 90 minutes, and still managed to be dangerous enough to score :D

i think that the offensive set pieces (corners mostly) can be improved, if anyone has any suggestions i'd appreciate it

cheers

View attachment 459748
sweet result, and i got sweet results with England as well.

finally some tactic without stupid, silly, no brain long shots :). i got only 7 in this match above - finally normal number of it ;).

great work m8!

View attachment 407593
sweet result, and i got sweet results with England as well.

finally some tactic without stupid, silly, no brain long shots :). i got only 7 in this match above - finally normal number of it ;).

great work m8!

thanks mate! great result!

the long shots really **** me off, especially because i specifically tell my players not to do it. there are so many forward plays where players have passing opportunities or can transport the ball further into the area and they simply hoof the ball into the stand. if they did what they were told i think the tactic would be even more effective

gonna try this with a 3rd league turkey team lol

this tactic looks impressive, you will have my report tomorrow in the afternoon :)

View attachment 407664have had an ok start to the season, up until this game anyway, started with counter, they scored 3 from set pieces, and a cross and penalty!! got barca next game

looking at the stats i'd say you were actually the better team considering one of their CCC's was from a penalty. i've actually had CCC's against me from corner goals, which wanst the case in last year's game. as i said in the OP, defensive set-pieces are a curse that this ME has plagued us with. there will always be that occasional game where whatever we do, it just isnt enough to beat both the opposition and the ME. i hope this result hasnt discouraged you, keep going at it. i will look into the defensive set-piece set up to see what i can improve, coz i didnt put in as much work there as i did with the rest of the tactic. what training have you set? i've had success with defensive positioning, give it a try.

the other teams always seem to have a lot of shots. most of the time long range shots. I think it needs some tweaking to help the chances they create down, might drop a forward to dm?

the other teams always seem to have a lot of shots. most of the time long range shots. I think it needs some tweaking to help the chances they create down, might drop a forward to dm?

i'm not too bothered with the opposition having a lot of shots at my goal, as long as they are from long range and dont pose a threat. if you drop a forward to dm you'll probably loose some of the ability to pose a threat down the wings and in the area in my opinion. although im not quite satisfied with what the false nine is producing quite yet, so you can try to drop him to a DM and give more attacking duties to the central midfielders. might work! i'll give it a try, if you do too, let me know how you do.

i'm not too bothered with the opposition having a lot of shots at my goal, as long as they are from long range and dont pose a threat. if you drop a forward to dm you'll probably loose some of the ability to pose a threat down the wings and in the area in my opinion. although im not quite satisfied with what the false nine is producing quite yet, so you can try to drop him to a DM and give more attacking duties to the central midfielders. might work! i'll give it a try, if you do too, let me know how you do.

all the tactics I have tried I have always changed the false 9 to a target man, and it seems to do sooooo much better mate

all the tactics I have tried I have always changed the false 9 to a target man, and it seems to do sooooo much better mate

TM attack or support? have u changed any of the player instructions?

i tried dropping one of the strikers and it completely changed the dynamic of the formation, didnt seem to work.

Back