Fluid 523 Attack & Counter by Veez

• Thread starter Thread starter veez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 276
  • Views Views 88K
Going to use your tactic!!! Just have to choose a team to play. Southampton or Arsenal. Always play with them both. Let's se how it will work!!!

tommorrow i'll probably upload a new counter version, with a more direct approach. i've noticed some counter attacks dont go all the way because some of the shorter passes get strayed or halt quicker progression.

bedtime now, happy gaming boys!

im developing a v2 of both tactics that i will probably post later today or tommorrow.

main changes are F9 to TM support and more moderate closing down from full-backs and wide CB's so that the team keep their shape a bit more and become more effective defensively.

im also looking into a more direct approach for the counter tactic.

if anyone has any ideas or suggestions for improvement, please let me know.

v1 working great, u think that this v2 can be even better ;) ?

lol i hope so! its just small tweaks. for example, how has your F9 been performing? I dont find his performances to be as consistent as i would like. And although we dont concede many goals, the ones we do concede is when we are caught out of shape, especially when one of the wing-backs or wide CB's closes down too much and is quickly dribbled by an oncoming speedy attacker. Obviously i will test these changes and compare my results to my previous ones, to determine if it is an upgrade or not.

im glad its working well for you though. post some screenies of your results when u can please :)

cheers

performance of my f9 is not so bad, but yeah, i agree - it could be better ;) but i have Balotelli there and he have only 5 teamwork, so that is probably main reason of his bad performance sometimes :).
BUT, generally tactic workin sooooo wonder - i have now over 30 games without a lose, which is magnificent achivement :).
i know, it's Man Utd, but still - when u using poor tactic u gonna take loses, even with top world class club - so i love ur tactic m8, and if ur v2 will be even better am going to build u a small temple in my room to pray to it ;).

my contract expires in the end of season and i want to take some team from RPA, Korea or China - we will see how it gonna perform there, i can't wait to test it :).

Finished first season with this tactic. Won the league with two games to spare with Hartlepool. We were expected to finish 6th by the media, but expectations from the board were to gain promotion.

As you mentioned, the FB/WB are key to the tactic. My LB got 20 assits in the league, but he had **** ratings overall though. I think it's a bug with ratings in this years edition I guess?

Strikers score a lot as you can see. Someone was mentioning the corner tweak is still alive, is it working? Not a lot of goals from set pieces with this tactic.

View attachment 459524

League table. Most goals scored, second best defence and best GD,
View attachment 459521

Fixtures

View attachment 459520

View attachment 459519

Will update you on League 1 progress. Finance is still **** so will be quite a challenge.

PS: Anyone know how to post screenies in a bigger size?

Finished first season with this tactic. Won the league with two games to spare with Hartlepool. We were expected to finish 6th by the media, but expectations from the board were to gain promotion.

As you mentioned, the FB/WB are key to the tactic. My LB got 20 assits in the league, but he had **** ratings overall though. I think it's a bug with ratings in this years edition I guess?

Strikers score a lot as you can see. Someone was mentioning the corner tweak is still alive, is it working? Not a lot of goals from set pieces with this tactic.

View attachment 408097

League table. Most goals scored, second best defence and best GD,
View attachment 408102

Fixtures

View attachment 408104

View attachment 408106

Will update you on League 1 progress. Finance is still **** so will be quite a challenge.

PS: Anyone know how to post screenies in a bigger size?

great results mate! yeah, i've had problems with ratings in this years game too. they penalise players a lot for missed passes, crosses and shots. looking forward to see how u do in league 1 :)

Chivas Guadalajara (Mexico)
Media prediction 6th.
When i took them i was 14th, i used JP's tactic because of lacking players on specific positions in ur tactic Veez, i finished regular season on 8th, but finish dissapointed me, so i changed tactic to urs.
and what?
and i won playoff stage and won the title (((: by away goals, but it's still the title ;) !

View attachment 459437

and i need to add - my players really sucks! so it's amazing achivement :).

Chivas Guadalajara (Mexico)
Media prediction 6th.
When i took them i was 14th, i used JP's tactic because of lacking players on specific positions in ur tactic Veez, i finished regular season on 8th, but finish dissapointed me, so i changed tactic to urs.
and what?
and i won playoff stage and won the title (((: by away goals, but it's still the title ;) !

View attachment 408309

and i need to add - my players really sucks! so it's amazing achivement :).

congrats! :D impressive home wins. did u use counter tactic away from home? by the way, have you found any problems with the tactic? areas where it can be improved?

congrats! :D impressive home wins. did u use counter tactic away from home? by the way, have you found any problems with the tactic? areas where it can be improved?

yeah in home it's working like a harm m8 :).
am using attack at home, and when am winning after 70min then changing to counter,
away am always using counter, results are not so great away, but like i said before, my team generally sucks, now in next season gonna try to improve this situation a little bit and results should be better ;). i hope so at least.

problem is my defence i think, it's hard to say if it's tactic fault, personally i don't think so, because with United i could easily win even with better/equal teams, even away.
and it's worth to add that some of those loses, with Chivas, were with playing in 9 or 10, because cards or injuries.

i'll back with report from new season :). my teams wouldn't be much better than now, because i don't have too much cash for transfers and contracts, so it's still gonna be a good contest for ur tactic Veez :).

Back