Fluid 523 Attack & Counter by Veez

• Thread starter Thread starter veez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 276
  • Views Views 88K
yeah in home it's working like a harm m8 :).
am using attack at home, and when am winning after 70min then changing to counter,
away am always using counter, results are not so great away, but like i said before, my team generally sucks, now in next season gonna try to improve this situation a little bit and results should be better ;). i hope so at least.

problem is my defence i think, it's hard to say if it's tactic fault, personally i don't think so, because with United i could easily win even with better/equal teams, even away.
and it's worth to add that some of those loses, with Chivas, were with playing in 9 or 10, because cards or injuries.

i'll back with report from new season :). my teams wouldn't be much better than now, because i don't have too much cash for transfers and contracts, so it's still gonna be a good contest for ur tactic Veez :).

keep it up! look forward to your next season's results :)

incredible! never thought of using such offensive players in those positions. let me know how you do in your next matches
I also have Debuchy and Santon, but my team is overdosed by midfield players like Tiote, Sissoko, Anita, Holtby, Capoue, Cabaye, dos Santos, Ben Arfa, Honda and I dunno how to use them all.
By the way my attack is poor: only two main FW: Cisse and loaned Belfodil.

I like this tactic: offence is agressive and defenders make less mistakes.

Last edited:
I also have Debuchy and Santon, but my team is overdosed by midfield players like Tiote, Sissoko, Anita, Holtby, Capoue, Cabaye, dos Santos, Ben Arfa, Honda and I dunno how to use them all.
By the way my attack is poor: only two main FW: Cisse and loaned Belfodil.

I like this tactic: offence is agressive and defenders make less mistakes.

thanks mate. i know what you mean. the idea behind this tactic wasnt exactly to play great good looking football, but to try and bypass the problems that the ME is creating for us managers. thankfully it seems to be working :) post some screenies of future results if you can please.

cheers

Veez, what about v2, still creating/testing phase ;) ?

today was the local derby between my club sporting and benfica. we lost 4-3 after extra-time unfortunately :( so i havent put in as much time as i normally would have towards v2. it will just be a few tweaks as i mentioned previously, so u can easily implement them yourself if you wish. hopefully tommorrow i can get round to testing it more thoroughly and eventually post it.

today was the local derby between my club sporting and benfica. we lost 4-3 after extra-time unfortunately :( so i havent put in as much time as i normally would have towards v2. it will just be a few tweaks as i mentioned previously, so u can easily implement them yourself if you wish. hopefully tommorrow i can get round to testing it more thoroughly and eventually post it.

naah, am gonna wait until u officially release it m8 :). and am sorry for this unfortunate loss of ur team.

After beating Chelsea 5-0 has owned Swansea, Norwich and Arsenal on aggregate 6-1.
Interesting that these three teams have onle TWO shots on target(!)
I want to buy Belfodil - he is becoming a good striker, but I havent funds to do this thing.
And I want to sell Ben Arfa - after 3-months injury his skills strongly dropped down and he requested a transfer.

What Ind.Training should I use, what PPM are important?

Last edited:
I have very good results with this tac.

I only use the counter tac, att only against lower league teams.

MP def pos. training: balanced average.

OI: NO defense OI , but Offensve OI (best offensive coach)

After beating Chelsea 5-0 has owned Swansea, Norwich and Arsenal on aggregate 6-1.
Interesting that these three teams have onle TWO shots on target(!)
I want to buy Belfodil - he is becoming a good striker, but I havent funds to do this thing.
And I want to sell Ben Arfa - after 3-months injury his skills strongly dropped down and he requested a transfer.

What Ind.Training should I use, what PPM are important?

that's a very good question. i actually havent looked into PPM's yet. In regards to individual training, i normally try to either train players in specific attributes there are lacking in por the positions i play them in, or i train them in their own positions. however you can try and be more specific, for example, a player that plays in the defensive CM position, but that you believe could have improved passing stats, you can give him training as a DLP. The F9 can be trained as a CF or TM (depending on the type of player you have) and the DF's can be trained as IF's or W's. In regards to team training, tactics and fitness pre-season, balanced average and def positioning during season.

hope i've helped!

I have very good results with this tac.

I only use the counter tac, att only against lower league teams.

MP def pos. training: balanced average.

OI: NO defense OI , but Offensve OI (best offensive coach)

post some screenies of your results if tou can please :)

why no defensive OI?

I don''t know why, but it seems a lot beter (i score more goals) with Offensive OI
Here a screen:

After 16-12-17 I use Offensive OI, not a big difference, only I score more goals...

I don''t know why, but it seems a lot beter (i score more goals) with Offensive OI
Here a screen:

After 16-12-17 I use Offensive OI, not a big difference, only I score more goals...

some great reults! you're playing a lower team arent you? how long ago were you promoted and how is your teams strength? how is your league table?

cheers

Yes Lower league, play it since the BETA

FC Dordrecht is my favorite team, in real life Season ticket since 1997

Season 1 in BETA version, 1st promoted to Eredivisie (media prediction: 14)
Season 2 in Beta version 12th in Eredivisie (prediction 18th)
Season 3 Game 12th (prediction 17th)
Season 4 Game 12th (prediction 17th)
In current season since October this tactic (see all results in screen) before I lost 7 of 9 games.... (prediction 17th)

It is a average squad, All average or good players for the Eredivsie.

Here my squad:

Last edited:
Yes Lower league, play it since the BETA

FC Dordrecht is my favorite team, in real life Season ticket since 1997

Season 1 in BETA version, 1st promoted to Eredivisie (media prediction: 14)
Season 2 in Beta version 12th in Eredivisie (prediction 18th)
Season 3 Game 12th (prediction 17th)
Season 4 Game 12th (prediction 17th)
In current season since October this tactic (see all results in screen) before I lost 7 of 9 games.... (prediction 17th)

It is a average squad, All average or good players for the Eredivsie.

Here my squad:

impressive mate. you enjoyed quite a leap in the table since using the tactic, looking very good. aiming for european football? tastes that much better when its your fav team :D i hadn't won the CL with sporting for a couple of years now, and even then it took me more than 3 seasons.

keep it up mate, and let me know how u finish! getting qualified for europe will really help u with finances and in consequence attract better players for a push for the top next year :)

i want to start a new save to test some changes for v2, anyone have any suggestions on who i should play with?

impressive mate. you enjoyed quite a leap in the table since using the tactic, looking very good. aiming for european football? tastes that much better when its your fav team :D i hadn't won the CL with sporting for a couple of years now, and even then it took me more than 3 seasons.

keep it up mate, and let me know how u finish! getting qualified for europe will really help u with finances and in consequence attract better players for a push for the top next year :)

Won the dutch cup!! and finished 6th (prediction 17th)

only use counter tac and offensive OI

Back