FM 10 you still playing?

I am, stuck deciding which team to start, I want to manage Dortmund but ..

yeah me too, kinda want to retire in my arsenal save but i am doing soo well dont want to stop lol

Yeah definitely :) Still going strong in my West Ham game and story in 2017

Link is below :)

I am.. And I think most people will be, the Fm11 demo only let's you play half a season, and since the demo came out I think most people will have done half a season. Others might do the demo with 2-4 different teams.

I have stopped playing FM10 - making me even more pumped for FM11. Besides I have 3 massive assignment due for uni next week and then FM11 comes out. I should really be doing them rather than posting here oO)

473 hours played. Good bye old friend... :'(

I have stopped playing FM10 - making me even more pumped for FM11. Besides I have 3 massive assignment due for uni next week and then FM11 comes out. I should really be doing them rather than posting here oO)

know how you feel, i really hated having to do uni work when FM was out. Use to wait until i was finished then buy it as i get addicted

Will still be playing fm10 for a while. Won't be getting FM11 until the second transfer window and the early bugs are sorted out (there usually are with most new game releases),

yep got my liverpool and leeds save going still :)

74 seasons and still going strong with tottenham

yes i am to fm11 is out doing a ajax save my last one :(

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

74 seasons and still going strong with tottenham

can we have a screen shot pal or maybe a file save from you so i can play it

Still playing fm 2010 just because on the fm 11 demo I can't have all the leagues and countries that I want to start on when the full game comes out.

Yeah I am, still going with my Bulgarian journeyman save and story (Link below) - I'm only in the first season, but i've really got into it, never managed in Bulgaria before. Also playing the FM11 demo though.

not really a fan of demos so im still carrying on with fm10. also partially because i cant bear to part with my sunderland save ;)

Yeah; playing with Roma in 2015...trying to win CL for the first time on FM10.

Oh my word im sad ..... 665 hours played oO)

909 hours played ^^) Gonna try and keep going, hoping to get my Dundee Utd save to 2050 before buying FM11 in June after graduation. It's gonna be legendary