FM 10 you still playing?

Football Manager - 1043 hours played and still going strong :D

1531 hours... nothing compared to ctall

ctall is a hero,i cant stop playing fm10 iam pretty sure thats it been the caurse of some of my relationships ending in the past :O

No, I quit after getting a crash dump in the most fun save I've had to date.

Yes.

2018/19 season with Manchester City, signed Alexandre Pato from A.C. Milan for £52million and chasing Manchester United for the Premier League title. Gotten into the Carling Cup final after being Aston Villa 4-0 on aggregate, facing Valencia in the last 16 of the Champions League and now have to face Sheffield United in the fifth round of the Carling Cup.

So yeah, things are going good ...

1982 hours played on FM10. Uninstalled it yesterday and started the demo.

Just can't seem to get into FM11. But when the full game comes out I can't really see myself dropping back a year, I find that quite hard.

Yes. I love FM10 im currently doing an arsenal career. Havent even downloaded FM11 demo and im not going to, i think it spoils it :) i would rather just wait to get the full game :)

There is much worse out there, mine's on 646 hours but some get past 1000.

I have played way more as my laptop broke 2 month ago so it re set it all so overall i have played about 1300-1400 hours

I thought i had no life and ive played 576 hours.. guess i was wrong?

No. The game was boring me and I had a load of crash dumps.

845 hours and it's now uninstalled. I've not played the FM11 demo though. Just having a break for a month or two so I'm psyched for FM11 once it's released.