FM 10 you still playing?

lmao i have played 1531 hours and i still work and go out, no wonder i never get time to sleep :( But i am bored of it now, doubt ill buy FM 2011 until new year sales.

1531 hours... nothing compared to ctall

lmao i have played 1531 hours and i still work and go out, no wonder i never get time to sleep :( But i am bored of it now, doubt ill buy FM 2011 until new year sales.
strange we had the same number :p

i have since played a further 8 hours since my earlier post (H)

I have done 612 hours which i thought was loads !!!
now uninstalled fm10 and downloaded fm11 demo because my laptop was too slow if i had both :(
hopefully getting a new computer for fm11 so it should be quicker than a laptop :)
+ well done to the guy who got to 2083 with tottenham. dont think ive ever managed more than a couple of seasons of same game before i get bored and start a new one.

Last edited:
Currently have 880 hours on it and stopped recently for the demo. Which I intend on using untill 11's release.

yeap still playing. still trying to win a european cup with Galatasaray.

I'm still playing for two reasons, 1) I have a good save going on FM10 and want to play a little longer and 2) I don't want to start a save on FM11 on the demo because you can only play half a season and in one country. So until FM11 comes out its FM10

wow I just checked my hours played 1509!!
I spend waaaaaaay to much time playing FM, but its just so good and adictive :p

1488 hours... my god, must be like over 10,000hrs when you add all the FM's I've played in the past.

Already finished the 2011 Demo, got on really well with it so will prob get 2011 when it comes out, leading league with Arsenal by Jan, 5 points clear, done the double against Chelsea, top goalscorers by a mile, best defence.

Is a 2 horse race, but who's the other horse? Liverpool, who I beat 6-1, lol.

Yeah, and I'll be playing for a while... Don't have time to buy the new one, because whenever i'm not working, I'm playing=D

no its **** i have got FM11 which is better

Jeez, I have 158 hours on my save and I thought I played this game way too much...that's like a week of my life!

Anyways, I'm definitely still playing. I don't want to get FM11 until there's at least one patch out, and I have a really good save going right now. I'm a really slow FM player (I'm only in 2012 in that save, but of course there's all those hours I left the game running and came back to it) and I want to keep the save going for a while so I'm sure I'll be playing it for a few months at least. Will people still continue to play and post on the FM10 board? Or will it be a ghost forum? I'm still going to need advice on my game.

I'm still playing it as well, i bought the fm11 full game but until the 3rd patch is released i won't play it, i love fm10,i love the way you find these amazing hidden gems that are world class.

I'm still playing it as well, i bought the fm11 full game but until the 3rd patch is released i won't play it, i love fm10,i love the way you find these amazing hidden gems that are world class.
Quite possible on FM11 too.

Yup, still playing 10 as well. I like the save I'm on so until I get bored of it I won't start one on 11.