FM 10 you still playing?

Yip still playing, recently started a new game, i always play as man utd, this time i wanted everything set up perfectly, i always make my own tactics and training as i din't believe in using other people's, anyway i am midway through 2nd season, my first season was great i won the league cup and premier league i won by 16 points, rooney scored 36 goals, chicharito scored 31, berbatov scored 25 and macheda scored 16.i have signed cristian eriksen who is still adapting and i only play him a few times, i signed serge aurier who is now on loan,marco veratti who is also on loan for the season, i try to look to the future and bring through my youth players, and also try to make it very realistic by signing players i think united would sign in real life, 2nd season i spent a bit more, i signed gareth bale for $40.5 million!!! he is great as a giggsy replacement (who by the way is still going great), bale has played 16 games and scored 9 goals so far!!!, and i bought de gea for 15 million, i sold a few like park, oshea, and owen , and i have obertan coming along nicely but he tore some ligaments onloan last season and was out for 8 months, and i sent smalling onloan and just befor he came back he broke his leg so he has been out for 6 months,anderson plays really well in a supporting role as an advanced playmaker, i ahve only lost 5 games in the whole 1 and a half seasons so i am pretty happy and i scored a lot of goals,i feel though that i have too many central midfielders and i may have to let carrick or hardgreaves go even though they play ok , all my players are finishing on 7.0 or above on season average which is good, oh and i bought vilalva( excuse the spelling) beginning of 2nd season , he is only 18 and in my reserves but looks good,i bought a few 15 yr old dutch midfielders and they seem to be coming along nicely, i love that about fm 10 , watching your players develop, i think my highlight of the first season was being 3-0 down to liverpool away from home and coming back to win 5-3 scoring two goals in extra time, what is funny is whe ni bought bale my supporters were angry cos they said he was overpirced yet i has 93million to spend and now because he is having a great season they love him and think he is a quality signing, very realistic i might say, anyway just wanted to share how my game is going.

Yip still playing, recently started a new game, i always play as man utd, this time i wanted everything set up perfectly, i always make my own tactics and training as i din't believe in using other people's, anyway i am midway through 2nd season, my first season was great i won the league cup and premier league i won by 16 points, rooney scored 36 goals, chicharito scored 31, berbatov scored 25 and macheda scored 16.i have signed cristian eriksen who is still adapting and i only play him a few times, i signed serge aurier who is now on loan,marco veratti who is also on loan for the season, i try to look to the future and bring through my youth players, and also try to make it very realistic by signing players i think united would sign in real life, 2nd season i spent a bit more, i signed gareth bale for $40.5 million!!! he is great as a giggsy replacement (who by the way is still going great), bale has played 16 games and scored 9 goals so far!!!, and i bought de gea for 15 million, i sold a few like park, oshea, and owen , and i have obertan coming along nicely but he tore some ligaments onloan last season and was out for 8 months, and i sent smalling onloan and just befor he came back he broke his leg so he has been out for 6 months,anderson plays really well in a supporting role as an advanced playmaker, i ahve only lost 5 games in the whole 1 and a half seasons so i am pretty happy and i scored a lot of goals,i feel though that i have too many central midfielders and i may have to let carrick or hardgreaves go even though they play ok , all my players are finishing on 7.0 or above on season average which is good, oh and i bought vilalva( excuse the spelling) beginning of 2nd season , he is only 18 and in my reserves but looks good,i bought a few 15 yr old dutch midfielders and they seem to be coming along nicely, i love that about fm 10 , watching your players develop, i think my highlight of the first season was being 3-0 down to liverpool away from home and coming back to win 5-3 scoring two goals in extra time, what is funny is whe ni bought bale my supporters were angry cos they said he was overpirced yet i has 93million to spend and now because he is having a great season they love him and think he is a quality signing, very realistic i might say, anyway just wanted to share how my game is going.
for god sake, you are not writting a novel xD :p
nope, Just FM11 and crewe (H)

Apologies for that but if you struggle at reading then maybe you shouldn't be on a forum
Well maybe you should try writing is sentences and paragraphs? :S
Seriously you are going overboard with the commas. It is just a wall of text.

Last edited:
my bad, will do next time but you don't have to be a **** about it, i am at work and thats why.