FM 12 Transfers & Data Update - Season 16/17

great work . ill look forward to your next post with the file i hope ..

Still on with updating some players, but as I like to update everything about a player.. it may take a while before I upload it.

Good news though, I have fully updated QPR from the list you provided.. fully tweaked ca/pa.. contracts.. squad numbers.. positions.. preferred moves.. hidden stats etc. All the players have been changed to exactly how they look in the FM17 data

I had to add alot of the younger players, as they were not in the game back in 2011.. but they are not randomized though, all their stats have been copied from FM17 (unless they were still missing data in FM17)

great looking forward to this update .. fm2012 the best one of the lot

Might be a few days at least before I upload it, I'm trying to update all (or as much as I can) of the Premier League and Championship teams before I upload.

If you want to just crack on with the QPR data updated (also updated Aston Villa, Wolves and a few other random players so far) then let me know, and I'll upload it for you to use. But like I said, I will be uploading the update once I've updated alot of the Premier League/Championship :)

Last edited:
Ill Waite until you have finished

QPR just signed Bright Osayi-Samuel very late on from Blackpool. not sure if he was there in 2012 or even in the data

At the moment I don't plan to.
I'm currently going through Championship teams and updating their squad list to the 17/18 season.. using data from the transfers.net website.

Also bear in mind that I am going through each squad intensively, copying every stat for every player exactly from the fm17 database (and I literally mean every stat.. from place of birth/nationality to preferred moves)

Along with alot.. (and I mean alot lol) of tidying up.. moving lesser players or loan players from clubs that were there long ago in 2011 and haven't been moved in recent changes to this update)

I'm aso changing squad numbers/contracts, adding in alot of the now missing younger players (copying data from the fm17 database) that weren't even in the database back in 2011.. and also retiring/ changing to staff personnel alot of the players that have since retired... So yeah, this is a really long exhausting/mindnumbing project.

Takes up to 3/6 hours to fully tidy and update one team.. so far I've fully updated about 5 or 6 championship teams.. and my aim is to do all premier league & championship teams.

So to start with backroom staff is something I'm not even thinking about at the moment. Although I have updated every english team manager to represent the current real life manager ;)

Last edited:
Great work Barkermush

So looking forward to this major update of fm2012

Slowly plodding on, using all my freetime to work on this.. very time consuming though like I said before (takes hours to clean up and update 1 team alone)

Anyway here are a few screenshots :

bic2Jeh.jpg

ubhKgIV.jpg

MizNM0u.jpg

27SVm3p.jpg

xkiil6B.jpg

In some teams alot of players are hidden away in the youth team (despite current stats ca/pa etc) this due to their age, with FM12 starting back in 2011. Like this Fulham screenshot for example

iWX6YQI.jpg

Loan signings Sheyi Ojo, Rafa Soares, Graham sit in the youth squad.. along with Ryan Sessegnon, Aboubakar Kamara, Sean Kavangh etc. So yeah, if you think a team is missing any current real life players.. check the youth or reserve teams.

Last edited:
I'll post a status here (and update it as I go) to let you see where I'm up to etc. Currently working on getting the Championship done, then I will start on the Premier League.

Current Status:

• Aston Villa /
    Barnsley /
    Birmingham /
    Bolton /
    Brentford /
    Bristol City /
    Burton /
    Cardiff /
    Derby /
    Fulham /
    Hull /
    Ipswich /
    Leeds /
    Middlesboro /
    Millwall /
    Norwich /
    Nottm Forest /
    Preston /
    QPR /
    Reading /
    Sheff Utd /
    Sheff Wed /
    Sunderland /
    Wolves /

Last edited:
If you get time, can you upload some screen shot of the Villa squad please?

Looks like a great update, do you know roughly when it will be finished? Eager to start a network game but want it finished before I get into it. Keep up the good work though!

Is going to be updated for portsmouth ?

I'm only fully updating Championship & Premier League teams.. but I can update Pompey for you if you want?

Looks like a great update, do you know roughly when it will be finished? Eager to start a network game but want it finished before I get into it. Keep up the good work though!

No idea, I'm working on it alot when I have free time.. but it takes alot of time and effort. I'd say I could probably get the Championship done before the end of this week. But it will be at least another week before I've done the Premier League..