***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR*******

Hey Jassar. Looking good with the final versions.

How are you using the tactics?

I use this tactic home and away for Anderlecht and its worked wonders. I won the Champions League in the 2nd season with them.

Hey Jassar. Looking good with the final versions.

How are you using the tactics?
If I am playing big club than I do play with mw14 version and do team cohesion general and tactics as match training. I use mw14 away tactics only in hard games away from home

if I am playing a mid or a low reputation team than I play mw14 home and mw14 away for away games . Once tactics become fluid I do match training as defending all the time and general balance

if I am winning after 70 min than I will become more defensively as the most goals AI. Scores is in that time period of 70-90 min

I use this tactic home and away for Anderlecht and its worked wonders. I won the Champions League in the 2nd season with them.
That's a big one to win champions league. Hope u post some ss

If I am playing big club than I do play with mw14 version and do team cohesion general and tactics as match training. I use mw14 away tactics only in hard games away from home

if I am playing a mid or a low reputation team than I play mw14 home and mw14 away for away games . Once tactics become fluid I do match training as defending all the time and general balance

if I am winning after 70 min than I will become more defensively as the most goals AI. Scores is in that time period of 70-90 min

Do you only train tactics when you are a big? Not defending?

And do you not use the underdog away tactic with big clubs?

Do you only train tactics when you are a big? Not defending?

And do you not use the underdog away tactic with big clubs?
These training are just to make the tactics fluid faster . Once tactic is fluid I always keep match training to defending and general to balanced . If I start loosing some matches than I do both training to defending

i basically made the away& underdog by getting some influence from our triple tweak from fm 13 . I only use this from 70-90 min when I have to defend my lead . But it's a great tactics for a lower league club to start with

TIP-IN THE LAST 25 MINUTES . SLOW THE TEMPO .DROP DEFENSE DEEPER AS I HAVE SEEN MOST OF THE GOALS I CONCEDE ARE IN THAT TIME PERIOD AND BECAUSE THE OPPOSITION IS DESPERATELY COMING HIGHER FOR THE GOAL . ITS A NEW FEATURE OF FM14 BUT I LIKE IT , IT MAKES GAME MORE REALISTIC BUT MUCH MORE HARD TO KEEP CLEAN SHEETS.
lastly mate how do you implement this ? through the team instructions or the player instructions to each player ?

TIP-IN THE LAST 25 MINUTES . SLOW THE TEMPO .DROP DEFENSE DEEPER AS I HAVE SEEN MOST OF THE GOALS I CONCEDE ARE IN THAT TIME PERIOD AND BECAUSE THE OPPOSITION IS DESPERATELY COMING HIGHER FOR THE GOAL . ITS A NEW FEATURE OF FM14 BUT I LIKE IT , IT MAKES GAME MORE REALISTIC BUT MUCH MORE HARD TO KEEP CLEAN SHEETS.
lastly mate how do you implement this ? through the team instructions or the player instructions to each player ?
I do it both ways .. Will make some ss to explain it later after work

Great start for u . I wish u have a great success . I don't know why but this tactics Is a killer with manu . I am playing manu too and m at 13 dec 2013 still undefeated . And m scoring for fun .

Can't make the new home tactic work with Man City. Don't know why.. I won nearly everything with the old V2.

Can't make the new home tactic work with Man City. Don't know why.. I won nearly everything with the old V2.
That's a bit odd. I tried to keep v2 and final tactics very similar . I will suggest go and try the v2 if that works best for u

That's a bit odd. I tried to keep v2 and final tactics very similar . I will suggest go and try the v2 if that works best for u

Yeah.. Maybe gonna give it a go to see if its getting better.

I think there are many longshots?

Yeah.. Maybe gonna give it a go to see if its getting better.

I think there are many longshots?
I actually don't mind the long shots . Lot of times I gets goals from them . If u think of any position that u don't want to shot more . Go to that position and mark "shoot less often " option .