***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR*******

I'm trying to find a good 433 formation, with a defensive midfielder. Do you think the "away" version of NON STOP ACTION works fine both home and away?

I cba to switch tactics back and forth, because that way I'm in need of having more than a few players. So I think I'll just run with the away tactic throughout the season. Hopefully that'll do?

It's insane that there are literally no good 433 formations around anymore. It's all 4231 or some asymmetrical version.

EDIT: I tried it out, and it worked awful when I was favourite. But if I was the underdog it was amazing. I beat teams like Man Utd, LFC and Man City away from home. Incredible underdog tactic.

Last edited:
View attachment 340946

i used -NON STOP ACTION- i know Bayern have amazing squad but results are great

Season 13/14.. i used the Home tac. in all Finals and away tac. in away. i think Home tactic more good than Away tac.
Jassar,i'm used your tactic for the first time and i like.....i wonder another tactic and i'll test.

Finally finished my second season with TOTTENHAM

View attachment 571519

View attachment 571520

View attachment 571521

View attachment 571526

View attachment 571527

View attachment 571530

USED 3 tactics .....
HOME .....I USED 4231 or 41221 based on the opposition scouting reports .
AWAY....In hard away matches i used the 41131 (asymmetric) tactics and it worked really good, and for easy matches i used 4231 or 41221 based on opposition scouting reports

THE ASSYMETRIC tactics is based on the totalfootballfan's pure insanity tactics

OI is not used ,D LINE is used

Hello) But how train here? because we have 3 tactics and different positions in all of them

And should i use here dline? Or it has already been used by you ?

Hello) But how train here? because we have 3 tactics and different positions in all of them

simple method is train a player in which position u want him to play.....for example rooney i want to play as CF so i will train him as CF

i can never set d line ..that u guys have to do on ur own
i mean the next one....
for example , i have small team and i dont have a lot of midfielders, but in each of your tactics you have been using different types of midfielders.. Sorry for my English , in advance

Newcastle -NON STOP ACTION- UPDATE: Half way through the season.

League Position:

View attachment 339879 View attachment 339878

Players:

View attachment 339877 View attachment 339877

Transfers:

View attachment 339873

Fixtures:

View attachment 339864

I have made no tweak to the tactic. - Just because I am not good at it.

So how i played it?

I would like to start talking about the ''HOME'' tactic. It has worked amazingly. Especially at home (duh!) against big team - as you can see in '' fixtures '' - I have won 11/13 home matches with 2 home draws. NO LOSSES. What I love with Home tactic is that it is very hard to loose. Even when I'm loosing 2-1 I always comeback and win even in the 80th min. :)

It is different with the ''Counter'' tactic a.k.a ''Away'' tactic. I have won 7/13 away games. 6/13 draws and 1 loss ( which shouldn't be a loss... Own goal :/ ) The Away tactic worked amazingly against Liverpool Home and Away. Before you ask if I used the ''HOME'' tactic away - Yes I have, twice, but I just drew twice. What worries me with the ''Counter'' tactic are the Wingers, 80% of the time they get low rating e.g 6.5, 6.8 - and most of the time I need to sub them - maybe that is because my wingers are not good haha or did anyone else have this problem? I usually need to sub both of my wingers off because of how they perform

About the ''Contain'' tactic - I only used it at home - When I have a 2 goal lead, ONLY 2 GOAL LEAD, I change it to Contain. Otherwise I put it into use in the 75th min and it worked Magic, except Arsenal ( I was winning 3-0 in the 75th min against Arsenal, therefore I changed it to contain and in 15min conceded 2 goals. Still won, so I have nothing to complain about).

Overall I need to highlight how consistent and amazing strikers are using this tactic. They keep on scoring and scoring and it is hard to find a tactic where strikers score a lot of goal. :) I really enjoy using your tactic it is working very well with not "top teams" :) If you want anymore info I am more than happy to give it to you. I will give you a full report when I finish the season :)

Last edited:
Hmm what I don't understand about the adjusting the defensive line is what if you come up against a team that scores a lot from passing and crossing? Do you just focus on whatever there weakness is? For example I was up against newcastle who have scored 2 from crosses and 4 from passing, but have also conceded 4 from passing. I'd imagine I would have to play narrow and push Higher up.
Thanks

He has no time to play atm.
let's hope he's back for FM15.

Well that was fun :)
View attachment 690433
i used Impossible 14.3 v2

Good work mate! I used Impossible home and away versions in a save without using d-line play and I got straight promotions. My RW was top scorer in the league. Did you use any d-line or other changes in your save? Didn't realise there was a v2!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no d- line changes i can never understand the whole d- line change from scout repots. the odd time i changed to play narror against a dimond team.

good to see impossible still working! always used it on my liverpool save, can you link v2 on here please!

many thanks