Resource icon

FM 20.4.1 @red bull@ (4-3-2-1) v-2

Just for testing this tactic with ManU........loss against Wolves and Bournemouth...after a huge win over ManCity with 5-0........with exactly the same line up, and moral even better...How did that happen?
Then I restarted the save moment, before the match against Wolves (after winning ManCity) ...fist time 2-1 defeat...2nd time after reload 3-0 victory. It seems tham FM is very Random in outcomes of matches..what do you think? The saved moment is just a moment before the match, nog extra injuries @Wolves....so exactly the same cicumstances

I tried other tactics the last days. But nothing close to this one. The random factor has always affected the game. But overall this is a game killer tactic. Awsome job.

I tried other tactics the last days. But nothing close to this one. The random factor has always affected the game. But overall this is a game killer tactic. Awsome job.

i keep going back to to it but cant seem to work out what type is best for the 2 attacking mids

any ideas what atributes are best

[QUOTE = "lisa-, post: 2485327, membro: 518668"]
Envie-me um jogo salvo, eu montarei táticas diretamente no seu time
[/CITAR]

hi, I'm your fan your tactics are perfect, could you put together a tactic for my team?

Arsenal.jpg