FM 2010 Cheating and Editing Tools for cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cheated in 07 being clueless at the game. I replayed all lost matches and used other managers to give my side money XD

Since then I've realised it's not fun to cheat and you don't get the same satisfaction as you do playing legitimately. And i've never used editors either.

I use the editor but only to create myself as a player and see how far i go

You are missing the point Lee, so regarding your view its ok to cheat if it doesn't affect people's life??
My point is, as a matter of principles, ethics and character you should be against it no matter what.

Yup! It's all about principles. (A)

And I'm a cheater! BiG one. I don't use scout, I'm using fm-scout and this forum for scouting. :wub:

I use built-in editor, so i deleted many off useless board member, it's annoy me so much. (H)

I love my live and my game. I'm a cheater inside-out. (6) (6)

Cheat or not, there's always an option. At real or virtual life.

It's a game, people can play it how they want.

When i was younger i used to cheat, like when i was 10 and i thought it was funny but that's about it, Cheating to sign Zidane,Shevshenko & Lucio on CM 03/04 was enough to domnate the league with Newcastle :)

I Use the editor for the level 10 & 11 etc, and then to add proper club details/ strips my local level 11 teams and my clubs proper trophy history but thats it, anything else for someone who isn't a young kid than its a little pathetic, although some people do it for a laugh wich is fair enough it can be fairly funny sometimes, its not like there lieng about in a story are something like that. although some do.

Normally I don't use any tools.The only time I have any real a desire to use a tool is when a player has a horrible injury.For example the team I manage (a Bulgarian team call Cherno more) has a player Yordan Yurukov.He was out for 7 months in the beggining of the game.After he was heald he played in a few friendlies where he was injured again and now he is out for another 8-10 months.

Can the 'editing tools' as such be ellaborated a bit more?

Are we talking about the in-game editor or FMRTE?

You are missing the point Lee, so regarding your view its ok to cheat if it doesn't affect people's life??
My point is, as a matter of principles, ethics and character you should be against it no matter what.

*Don't take this post too seriously*

Yes, it is OK to do it in a game as it doesn't affect other people. Why should there be any argument about it? I will go so far as to say that if it didn't affect other people's lives, even taking bribes would have been OK ;)

As for principles, ethics and character, I am against wanton killing of other human beings and animals, but I feel no shame in playing games where I shoot, stab or blow up other creatures, inclding humans. Apparently, they are the most popular ones out there! <)

What I want to say is - it is just a game after all :)

I cant use them the editor never works on my pc GOD DAM YOU TOSHIBA!!

Try running the editor as an administrator. Right click on the editor and then click RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR

Hope this helped

Nice thread revival.. :S I am sure he has fixed his editing problem by now.

For me FMRTE is no use at all it only ruins the game and it's enjoyment and fun. I mean since i started off with Cambridge and was first in the league and got promoted to championship without a editing or cheating someways. So for all you newbies out there learn to be real men without using the editor to make your team better because that is just lame, and sooner or later you will become bored in the game. So start you'r own game with a low team and get it promoted to higher league and transform it into a real club like madrid or chelsea.

For me FMRTE is no use at all it only ruins the game and it's enjoyment and fun. I mean since i started off with Cambridge and was first in the league and got promoted to championship without a editing or cheating someways. So for all you newbies out there learn to be real men without using the editor to make your team better because that is just lame, and sooner or later you will become bored in the game. So start you'r own game with a low team and get it promoted to higher league and transform it into a real club like madrid or chelsea.

Says the man who signed Fabregas for 415 million for Barcelona...

Status
Not open for further replies.