FM 2010 Demo Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 294
  • Views Views 50K
Here are my opinions on the new fm 2010 demo:

GOOD POINTS:

1.) The features are more detailed when you start, such as pointing out your teams strong and weak points.

2.) Touchline shouts, they come in very handy.

3.) The 3D view looks a lot better, the players don't look like they are toe punting it all the time, it dosen't get stuck and you can now see the fans which is good.

4.) Scout reports are more detailed.

5.) I like the tactics screen, like the tactics creator, which is better than just putting arrows in.

BAD POINTS:

1.) The main skin is awful in my opinion, dosen't react to kindly with my eyes, and the dark skin is no better.

2.) The ratings are more complicated, for example, if you got a scout report in 2009 and the player got an overall of 3 stars, you'd know that that is a player you don't especially want to buy. But in 2010, I'm not sure if it is good or bad.

I find this game fun, but I'm still not great with this tactic thing.

I find this game fun, but I'm still not great with this tactic thing.

Yeah mate. It is more smooth when players pass the ball and Tactic Creator make us easy to develop a tactic. Just need times to find and build the good tactic. ;)

Anyone know how long the demo lasts? And can you use this save game for the actual game when its released?

Iv got a shirt with Anderson's Signature :) he also gave me one of his caps.

He is definitely my favorite player, have you ever met him?

No. when would i meet him. how did you get his signature and cap?
what do you mean by cap as well.

Sometimes if you go to the open days there are players there, That is how i got my shirt signed and he gave me a black cap he was wearing.

never go to the open days.:(
i thought you were from aberdeen.

Ye, i use to live in Manchester, my family are from up there and still have there season tickets :S

Haven't posted in a while, but I have a quick question.
Is there a way to make someone want to sell the club inside the demo? I would kinda like to get rid of Tom Hicks if at all possible. I downloaded FMRTE to see if it had this option (they were talking about possibly trying to include it for 2010) but I can't find it. Basically what I want is a way to edit the database to change the fan and board confidence levels to really low so he tries to sell up. I know there probably isn't any way to do this but I can't be sure without asking.

Anyone???
Please, I'd really like to know if there is a way. I really enjoy the takeovers as they add another level of suspense, and I loath the two americans as well.

You wont regret it.I cant go back to my FM 09 save now ive played the demo :(

Back