FM 2010 Demo Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 294
  • Views Views 50K
every one ckeck out 'kolodzieczak' he plays for lyon, will be one of the wonderkids

i went everton first but only had 4mil!!! i wanna be coventry now but might wait for full version as database is limited and cant find ryan mcgowan or even scott mcdonald! hope mcgowan is as good and cheap as in 09

Woops, ive done a mistake

steve rowley rated delac 2 and a half stars. lol

guardado 2 and a half stars

Last edited:
Why are all the full backs on that game so bad? They've changed it from underrating wingers (on FM09) to RB and LB which is lame. :/ Not to fond of this demo.. Gunna stick to FM09

FM10 is now £23.95 on Zavvi now! Just no everyone knows.

I am not impressed so far. I think the skin is terrible and cheap looking. I don't feel like i am playing a game it looks more like a spreadsheet or email. Maybe i just need to get used to it because everything has been where i want or need it in the last few years. Tactics are terrible and unless i just cannot find it you cannot make any kind of runs with players anymore which i always thought was essential.

They have made it too much like fm live.

I do agree with you guys, the layout of the whole thing is terrible and cheap looking and and to be honest i never ever liked the 3d match engine anyway and have always played on 2d classic. Ages ago i said to one of my friends irl that they should get rid of the 3d match engine or they completely ruin the game and i think they have.

they concentrated on making the match engine so perfect that they forgot everything else that makes the game as great as it is and 2d classic suits the game more imo anyway.

on the plus side ive found loads of 3 and a half star youngsters:)

Last edited:
Vela is only 2 and a half stars. But it seems like downgrades were done more then upgrades. Especially on fullbacks like Gatid said. It already annoyed me when they MASSIVELY downgraded Alves hope they left Ramos untouched.

Well I wonder who will be the Srnas and Loves of this year.

Btw Gatid share us the 3 n a half star wonders :D

Last edited:
Vela is only 2 and a half stars. But it seems like downgrades were done more then upgrades. Especially on fullbacks like Gatid said. It already annoyed me when they MASSIVELY downgraded Alves hope they left Ramos untouched.

Well I wonder who will be the Srnas and Loves of this year.

Btw Gatid share us the 3 n a half star wonders :D

lol, i was lying.

ive only found one thats jack rodwell but ive found loads of 3 stars which i guess you lot have aswell.

Im really impressed wiv this demo, my favourite new feature atm is the option to call a press conference when you complete a big name transfer...........awesome

I mostly just found 2.5s. Check out Ognjen Vukojevic by the way 2.5 star rating yes......but good stats would be a favourite for most mid table teams.

I'm downloading the demo right now (very slowly) but I wouldn't worry too much about the demo. When the game comes out people will make skins for it.

Btw, I dont care about the sidebacks being bad in the game, I don't use them!!

I just signing David Silva for 30m.. ;)

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Guys..what's means by "Run From Deep" and who is suits to do this??

Croatsouljah, heres my latests finds within a hour theres alot more tho taking a break.

3 and a half stars
Jack Rodwell
Stevan Jovetic

3 stars
Abel Hernandez
Diego Renan
Neymar
Nicolas N'Koulou
Lewis Holtby
Iker Muniain
Khouma Babacar
Levan Kenia
Mauro Zarate
Alberto Paloschi
Jack Collison
Kwadwo Asamoah
Marko Marin
Cesar Azpilicueta
Diego Perotti
Neven Subotic
Stephen El Shaarawy
Thimothee Kolodzieczak
Armand Traore
Jack Wilshere
Aaron Ramsey
Theo Walcott

2 and a half stars
Esteban Granero
Lee Cattermole
Andres Guardado
Marcus Berg
Sokratis Papastathopoulos
Zoran Tosic
Blaise Matuidi
Eden Hazard
Andrea Poli
Francesco Bolzoni
Macauley Chrisantus
Giuliano
Mattia Destro
Matej Delac
Dan Gosling
Jonjo Shevley
Alex Song
Carlos Vela
Kieran Gibbs
Denilson

2 stars
Joe mattock
Kyle Walker
Adam Johnson
Nile Ranger
Victor Moses

Cant be bothered to do belows.

I just signing David Silva for 30m.. ;)

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Guys..what's means by "Run From Deep" and who is suits to do this??

Someone like lampard who arrives late in the penalty area like a box to box midfielder.

im getting the one of the mirror just cuz its small and i dont rlly care bout player fotos as its a demo but from what i have seen looks good i do like the new look of the interface/the new DB/the updated match engine looks promising and cant be any worse then CM2010 although i did like the match engine but everything else was **** to be honest

I'm started a new game with Newcastle, intresting.
I'm getting £0 to spend.

I havent played much but i think SI hate Theo Walcott his stats are disgraceful:@

Back