FM 2010 Demo Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 294
  • Views Views 50K
Anyone know why he is so bad?

I think thomas vermaelen looks is rated fairly, pretty shocked that his tackling is only 16 tho hes a really tough tackler in real life and should be higher but overall his stats are rated fairly his mental attributes will improve when he gets older and gains experience i think.

downloading now on steam but havent got a clue whether its vanilla or strawberry lol. just want to check this tactics creator thing.

http://www.fmro.ro/downloads/?dl_cat=1

For those who are anoyed by the low download speed of the FM10_Demo, this is a link to the FM Romanian Site where you can download the torrent version for FM10 Strawberry/Vanilla Demo at high speed...

I don't know if this is ok, I hope i don't get banned for this...

BTW, as I read, at tactics you can switch to default mode so you won't have to use the "tactic creator"...That is to make the game noobie friendly, we can use the advanced mode...

Good Luck and enjoy !!^^)

Of course you won't get banned. The easier it is to download, the better :)

His mental and physical are very bad for a centre back, and my reports say he's alot worse than gallas

I found a weird bug in the game.

I was playing as Barcelona for a little while and a player in Barcelona Atletico was given a contract worth 100k per week by my Assistant manager. What the **** is that?!

But in my Arsenal game I am happy as I beat Man U 4-1. RVP Hattrick.

Thanks man. Well looks like they only changed things slightly for Modric and Eduardo while everyone else is still the same.

Seems like Modric has been given a boost in 2010.

Was definitely needed, his FM 2009 counterpart was well below where it should be.

If Modric have a better shot he would be one of the best midfielder in the world.

Just give him +1 for passing, +1 for dribbling, +3 for strength and +3 for anticipation. Other then that like Redrup said a definetly needed boost. Also good to see Eduardos finishing and composure given a boost and I would be assuming that the -1 acceleration would have to do with the injury.

Oh yea I am also curious to see if Rooney was upgraded??

My downloads are going at 170.2 KB/s is that fast?

It isn't fast, it just isn't slow.

Here's Rooney:

Started with several teams to see what like...

With Utd bought Mezes and Modric :)
City have about 70m to spend, enough for a host of attacking talent... but couldnt find any good LB/RB
Real Madrid only get 8m to spend :(:(

Just finished downloading and ready to go! hehe

Can someone tell me if 'Shane Duffy' is good. Everton Reserves/U18's (id like to know potential ability)

According to my scouts Shane Duffy has a potential rating of 1.5 stars (out of 5).

Btw check out Milan Badelj and Delac, possible wonderkids.

Delac looks very good. Who is every one being, i dont know who to be.

took 3 hours to download but so worth it! love the new match engine, with the crowds and the way teams play they just about look like real games now.. signed fabregas with man city for 17mil plus 40mil over 48 months, might of gotten him cheaper but was expecting rejection, also got fazio, capel and jovetic and have 20 mil left.. 48 months rules!!! for the demo anyway

Havn't gone in to too much with it, I have been more of looking at players who have been upgraded and downgraded but so far I can say I am not a fan of the layout, skin and background. Although the new tactis are quite intresting to say the least.

My scout steve rowley said delac was a fairly decent signing and rated him only 1 star out of five..hes 20/20 judging player ability and potential aswell.

ive always trusted rowley on fm 09 so ill trust him again.

Back