FM 2010 Installation Problems

Hey man did this work for you or not? Im having the same trouble but still cant see mto get it to work after downloading that link.

Yes it worked first time after i downloaded it the game is not much 2009 i am very disappointed!

Yes it worked first time after i downloaded it the game is not much 2009 i am very disappointed!

Was it as simple as installing the game through steam.

Downloading that link afterwards.

And it worked ??

Let me know if you did anything else in between this please mate.

If anybody is having Steam installation problems then please LOOK HERE.

we all are having the same prob..
but we can play after download and install direct X.

if you still having the same problem then i guess you have no choice but to wait for someone else to assist you

You mate are an absolute legend....

Finally got it working.

Thanks for putting up with me haha

Have downloaded full version of FM2010 today successfully via Steam, on my Windows Vista Laptop,and when I go to launch the game it comes up with
" Football Manager 2010 10.1.Of84847 has stopped working
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

Really hope you can help,
Many thanks!! : )

im having the same problem :( have tired re installing twice but not luck..

im having the same problem :( have tired re installing twice but not luck..

mate, go to page 2 and download and install the link i give listed there.
should be able to play after that

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

You mate are an absolute legend....

Finally got it working.

Thanks for putting up with me haha

im glad i can help bro.
enjoy the game

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

You are the man Burning Sunz!!!!!

lol..thank you

Football Manager 2010 10.1.0f84847 Has stopped working

When i try load it up

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

When i try load it up

For this

Right all you have to do is download this http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dl...shtml?d3dx9_41
( That .dll file ) and place it in (C / Program Files / Steam / Steam Apps / Common / Football Manager 2010

The shut down steam that re-open it and then that will work.

Hope this helped

Dan

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

When i try load it up

For this

Right all you have to do is download this http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dl...shtml?d3dx9_41
( That .dll file ) and place it in (C / Program Files / Steam / Steam Apps / Common / Football Manager 2010

The shut down steam that re-open it and then that will work.

Hope this helped

Dan

install help, please help me

Hi i bought a new laptop last night with Windows 7 premium, 3 gig ram and 160gb memory so i could get football manager, I have tried installing it both ways and it wont work, through steam it freezes when steam loads up so i installed it the other way.

The game comes on after you install it but once i save it then exit it i cant get back into the game. I went to my games folder and it wont do anything when i click on it to open. When it installed it said this has installed with errors. I have never had any problems in the past installing any games but i am ragin i cant play this yet.

If anyone can help me it would be very much appreciated and a small amount of money (£3) i will give through paypal to the person that can help me get this working as a thank you , steve

I didnt have the demo at all by the way

Have you got it downloaded through Steam mate?

Please help, I have installed the game with the disc, then downloaded the patch but cannot open it, do i need to put the patch file into the program file ? I am not using the steam installation ( wouldnt work ! )

Thanks

Unable to find disk

Hello.. I just got the game through Steam and everything is fine - game works perfectly. I saw there was FM2010 Patch 1(10.1.0) on here, so I dl'd and installed it. Now, after I launch the game, it gets to the menu screen and throws up a "Disc Not Found. Please make sure disc is loaded..". All I can do is hit retry or cancel.. neither are any good.

Help..

Hello.. I just got the game through Steam and everything is fine - game works perfectly. I saw there was FM2010 Patch 1(10.1.0) on here, so I dl'd and installed it. Now, after I launch the game, it gets to the menu screen and throws up a "Disc Not Found. Please make sure disc is loaded..". All I can do is hit retry or cancel.. neither are any good.

Help..
Well delete it because you dont need it,steam already has the update installed for you.

Hello people, I have a toshiba laptop that i bought last year. I have now got the 2010 game. I have a run dll error on my computer which appears on the startup:

RUN DLL
"error loading C:\Users\Kristian\AppData\Local\Temp\\vuwjrrkg.dll
The specified module could not be found!

when i install FM2010 it says after installation that there are a few errors and to look at the installation log. When i put the disc in now nothing happens, so i am thinking my run dll error is something to do with autorun, i would be so greatful if someone could help me as i dont have a clue

Any installation problems with Football Manager 2010 or the demo please post your problems in here,give as much information as you can regarding your problem and members will do there best to help you when they can. Cheers.

i brought the game in tesco and it froze during installination and it says " this application has unexpectedly quit"
"invocation of this java application has caused an invocation targetexception. this application will now exit(LAX) " can u please help me

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Any installation problems with Football Manager 2010 or the demo please post your problems in here,give as much information as you can regarding your problem and members will do there best to help you when they can. Cheers.

i brought the game in tesco and it froze during installination and it says " this application has unexpectedly quit"
"invocation of this java application has caused an invocation targetexception. this application will now exit(LAX) " can u please help me

Hi i bought a new laptop last night with Windows 7 premium, 3 gig ram and 160gb memory so i could get football manager, I have tried installing it both ways and it wont work, through steam it freezes when steam loads up so i installed it the other way.

The game comes on after you install it but once i save it then exit it i cant get back into the game. I went to my games folder and it wont do anything when i click on it to open. When it installed it said this has installed with errors. I have never had any problems in the past installing any games but i am ragin i cant play this yet.

If anyone can help me it would be very much appreciated and a small amount of money (£3) i will give through paypal to the person that can help me get this working as a thank you , steve

I didnt have the demo at all by the way

I'm having the same problem. I installed it yesterday via the disk, played on it for about 6 hours, turned on my computer and now it won't load at all. PLEASE HELP!!

i brought the game in tesco and it froze during installination nothing comes up when i put the disk in or try to run it and it says this when i go to uninstall it " this application has unexpectedly quit"
"invocation of this java application has caused an invocation targetexception. this application will now exit(LAX) " can u please help me i will really appreciate it :)

Is there anybody on here able to help?!! I suppose everyone will be playing the new game! Any moderators on here, my problem seems pretty straight forward but I'm not the best with computers! PLEASE HELP. I keep re-inserting the CD and it says run autorun.exe, which I click, then the CD starts whirring, then nothing! A complete waste of money and time at the moment!

when i install FM2010 it says after installation that there are a few errors and to look at the installation log. When i put the disc in now nothing happens, so i am thinking my run dll error is something to do with autorun, i would be so greatful if someone could help me as i dont have a clue[/QUOTE]

i have the same problem, when i opened the folder that should contain the game i only found three empty folders.

Hi everyone i bought the game yesterday and then installed it and it was all working fine.( i Installed it offline, not via steam) And when i got to the end of the installation and it says, Please wait Football Manager 2010 is being configured for your system. Then after that has finished it says The installation of Football Manager 2010 is finished, but some errors occurred during the install. Please see the installation log for details. After that i click done, and it uploads the game, but when i came off the game and tried loading up again, there was no place 4 me 2 load it up, no icon or anything, can someone please help me with this