FM 2010 Installation Problems

Hey Sean wondering if you could give me a hand. I installed the game and played it then I had to close it down, but when I click to start it up it brings me to my "Saved Games Folder". Their is no way of starting it up. Its a pain, but do I have to install it again will that solve the problem?
What cant you load? The game or your save?

Downloads fine then when i open it loads for ages before just shutting the game down?? any ideas?

please help i've tryed installing both with steam and the offline method. after taking ages steam looks as if it's worked when i launch the game it comes up with an error message saying football manager is already running. This happens also with the offline method.

thanks

please help i've tryed installing both with steam and the offline method. after taking ages steam looks as if it's worked when i launch the game it comes up with an error message saying football manager is already running. This happens also with the offline method.

thanks
Turn your system off and re-boot.

i installed fm 10 yesterday via offline system and it seemed to work fine, but when i saved and quit, and then tryed to play again it would no longer load, with no error coming up or anything. i cant even uninstall it it seems as when i try to right click it throught the "games" "fm10" route, it just sends me to saved games etc. what is wrong??

help me please!!! this is all very frustrating!

thankssss

Last edited:
i installed fm 10 yesterday via offline system and it seemed to work fine, but when i saved and quit, when i tryed to play again it would no longer load. when it installed it said it installed with errors!! lso it has no shortcut, which isnt too much of a problem but thought may be unusual!!!

help me please, its all very frustrating

?
So you cant find any way of loading the game you mean?

no way at all!! i have tryed double clicking d drive as well, just attempts to load for a couple of seconds and fades

thanks for your fast reply jp woody. Tryed re-booting the system still no joy. Do you or anyone else have any other ideas..

Thanks

thanks for your fast reply jp woody. Tryed re-booting the system still no joy. Do you or anyone else have any other ideas..

Thanks
Did you turn it totally off by the power i mean?

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

no way at all!! i have tryed double clicking d drive as well, just attempts to load for a couple of seconds and fades
You need to find the little fm 10 icon and shortcut it to your desktop,then all you need to do is double click it to play it.

Try looking in Computer> C Drive > Programme files > Sports Interactive > FM 10

"the instalation is finished, but some serious errors occurred during the install
please see the instalation log for details" can anyone please help me??? where can i find te log?? please heeeeelp

i recently bought fm 2010,and when i first installed it it worked without a problem,but when i came to load it back up again,it did nothing!!so i unistalled it,then reinstalled,and again,same problem!!then tried downloading it off the steam system,downloaded fine,goes to install setup,then nothing!!please help!!!!!!!!!!!!i have tried going to C drive-program files-sports interactive,fm2010,and it keeps coming up with "football manager 2010 10.0.0f80381 has stopped working"!!has anyone had the same error code and rectified it!!

Also nw,when i try to uninstall it,it comes up with "this application has unexpectedly quit...Invocation of this Java application has caused an InvocationTargetException...This application will now exit. (LAX)" i have no clue what this means so am hoping you geniuses out there can decipher what it means and what i have to do to rectify it!!many thanks!

Last edited:
hey there!
my cousin has bought FM 2010, and he has installed via steam in one of his computers and offline in another, and he borrowed me the game so that I could install it. But, when I tried to install via Steam, it said that the code was already in use, but then I tried to install offline it did okay... and I couldn't play offline has my cousin needed the CD to play at home... So, what I want to ask is if there isn't any way that I can install the game via Steam, as I don't like the idea of spending 50€ when I can pay him only 13€...

Thanks anyway

When i install via steam, i get onto steam and it brings up an error message saying the library wont load. Ive installed it without steam, and i managed to play it just after installing it via the disc but now theres no icon on my desktop or anything to start playing again. any ideas? so frustrating!

have just bought football manager 2010 and i have 2 laptops it works on one of them and comes up and says would you like to continue etc but on my other one it just loads up and stays blank and doesnt load up or anything i dont know why this is doing this if anyone knows why this is let me know please thanks sean

have just bought football manager 2010 and i have 2 laptops it works on one of them and comes up and says would you like to continue etc but on my other one it just loads up and stays blank and doesnt load up or anything i dont know why this is doing this if anyone knows why this is let me know please thanks sean

Im pretty much having the same issues as this guy, I had to re install cause of a error i got and now when I put the disc in the drive it runs but the install screen does not come up, so i got in the folder via the E drive and click on setup but again it fails to run and stays blank.... Annoying.

I am using windows vista and I tried to install football manager 2010 but it keeps giving me this error...'The installation of Football Manager 2010 Demo is finished, but some errors occurred during the install. Please see the installation log for details.'

can someone help me solve this problem plz?

Hi everyone.

Im at my dads atm. Last week FM10 came on n everything ok, but now it wont. I clicked on it then it said it was looking for the file but couldnt find it. I uninstalled it and tried to install it but it wont come up, any help please?

BTW it flashes on the Loading thing with the Mouse but goes away quickly.