FM 2010 Installation Problems

My Problem

Hi everytime i start a new game i get an error message saying "not well formed (invalid token) at line 1 of profile1.xml" and then when the game has installed every page i go to an error comes up saying some file is not formed well. I have deleted all fm 2010 files and re-installed the game but the error keeps coming up. Please help (i have a picture of the error attached):'(

i have installed fm2010 without any problems however when i click the icon to start the game nothing happens, when i click it again it says error fm2010 already running. any ideas?

i have installed fm2010 without any problems however when i click the icon to start the game nothing happens, when i click it again it says error fm2010 already running. any ideas?
give it some time to load. my computer only loads the game 30 seconds later i click on it, so you could give it a try

when the autorun starts i can see through the task manager that the setup.exe starts also the "installanywhere" but when the setup.exe reaches about 4.5k it stops and nothing happens after that..i also tried to install it offline and the same problem occured..

thns instead

Same problem

Go to Computer> C Drive> Steam > Steam apps > Common > FM 2010. in there you should see a little fm 10 icon,open that and it will load from there.

Hey,
I have the same problem, but the above solution also didn't work for me.
I mean it gets quite frustrating, steam just isn't launching the programme.

Any other possible suggestions?

Thank you

Please HELp!

Hello people...I need help with fm 2010 because ive got the game and daemon tools to run it but when its going to be installed and its at InstallAnywhere stage when the bar is going 100% nothing happens..Ive got windows 7 and i dont know if this is a problem..Can someone help me plz ? i would appreciate!!!!!TY!

Hello people...I need help with fm 2010 because ive got the game and daemon tools to run it but when its going to be installed and its at InstallAnywhere stage when the bar is going 100% nothing happens..Ive got windows 7 and i dont know if this is a problem..Can someone help me plz ? i would appreciate!!!!!TY!

Why do you need to use Daemon tools for?

I guess he's got it pirated and needs to burn it as an ISO file.

I've installed it with offline system, I was very xited to play the game but when ran the exe file it says DISC NOT FOUND and gives only 2 options RETRY OR QUIT. I have much command and knowledge on Computers i tried everything. Please help me what to do. i luv to play fm its my life.

I've installed it with offline system, I was very xited to play the game but when ran the exe file it says DISC NOT FOUND and gives only 2 options RETRY OR QUIT. I have much command and knowledge on Computers i tried everything. Please help me what to do. i luv to play fm its my life.
you need the disc to play if you did not install via steam, just like me. only people who install via steam get to play without the disc

I have installed football manager and when i click on the icon, nothing comes up at all. Then, when I click on it again a message comes up saying that football manager 10 is already running but there is nothing at all to show that its playing. I used can i run it and it said my computer is completely fine for running it.

Can anyone help?

Cheers

hey. I have the same problem the d3dx9_41.dll file. I downloaded the file you sugested but what file do i move it to?

I'm using a netbook with a small screen and I think this might be the problem as to why its not showing up. my friend fixed it on fm 09 by setting it to always load in a pop out window rather than completely take over the screen! would anyone know how to do this?

Ive had the game for 2 weeks now and have still been unable to play it!!!

Hey

When i try to start football manager 2010 it comes up with the a box saying football manager 2010 has stopped working windows is searching for a solution

Can anyone help me please, its never done this to me before

can anyone please help with putting pctures onto my story

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

sorry
wrong part

disc/steam/unistall problem

been searching through all the fourms but cant find a solution

the install finished with an error mesage

when i try and load the game it cant read the disc and has two options to retry or quit.

i have tried to uninstall the game but this error comes up

FATAL APPLICATION ERROR

Invocation of this java aplication has caused an invocation targetexceptation
the aplication will now exit (LAX)

i have installed the new java update as well as directx 9

i would try and install using steam but i cant uninstall,

this is driving me nuts !!!

please if anyone knows a solution get in touch

Thanks !! (6)

(p.s running XP)

when i want to open football manager 2010 it comes up with:
XML Parsing Error