rafinha. for united, never settled, gave away lots of fouls in the games he managed to play. useless

rafinha. for united, never settled, gave away lots of fouls in the games he managed to play. useless

That's why I buy Andreas Beck.Defensive stalwart for a good number of seasons and rapidly grows into one of the world's best fullbacks.

For me,Jesus Navas at Liverpool. :S

Maybe SI will re-code him because he made it to the WC in South Africa and did pretty well.

Arda Turan.

I signed him for 12mil then he got injured for 2years! :'(

Pavel Mamaev,bought him 15million and he played like ****

sve se da s parama rijesit ;) i bio je sretan sta je doso, al je stvarno bio los :S

milos krasic - signed for 12m and didnt settle and wasnt fit to play at all and played 15 games and for 6.2 average rating
I read that he was suppose to be amazing but obviously not for me oO)

For me... Otamendi. I've tried him so many times with so many team, tried all roles, and his average rating per season is always aroun 6.4 - 6.6. Lots of cards, many mistakes. One of my saves, 3rd season he had an average of 6.68 and sold him to Madrid, they managed 7.20 first season and 7.50 the next

Speak English please lads. My worst signing was Ezequiel Lavezzi to Liverpool. He had been smashing them in for Napoli with 7+ average ratings. Spent 27.5 Million on him, he scored 13 goals in 2 seasons, that is including friendlies, cup matches etc. Sold him to Inter for 15 Million.

Luis Suarez for me. I buy him several times, trying to see if it was just in that game, and he always disappoints. For Real, got injured 5 months and scored 2 goals in 15 games. Sold him to Roma and he started scoring every game...

That's why I buy Andreas Beck.Defensive stalwart for a good number of seasons and rapidly grows into one of the world's best fullbacks.

For me,Jesus Navas at Liverpool. :S

Maybe SI will re-code him because he made it to the WC in South Africa and did pretty well.
hes never been a bad player, his problem is his homesickness, which fm replicated very well. play him in spain hes immense

Alberto Gilardino .
Signed him for Atletico Madrid in second season for £ 15m. In season one he played something like 30 games and scored 8 goals in total.
Sold him to Man City next season for £9m