Sakho was a massive flop for me cost me like £22 million in my 2nd season with Everton and he had an average rating of 5.6 and just seemed to miss everything that came at him :mad:

milos krasic - signed for 12m and didnt settle and wasnt fit to play at all and played 15 games and for 6.2 average rating
I read that he was suppose to be amazing but obviously not for me oO)
12 million?! Most games I have they offer him veryone for 7 million.

Simon Vukcevic - £31m - Bout as useful as Anne Franks drumkit :(

What season where you in :O ?
The max I've ever had to pay has been £10 million for the first two seasons

Worst Signing : Fabregas £60 million for Man Utd, was absolute *****

Eduardo Salvio for 29.5m£

Absolute useless eventhough he has something like 195 PA. End up loaning him for 12m£ to Barcelona then selling him 22m£ to Bayern one season later.

At least i made some profit.

Luis Fabiano for manchester united he didn't score in friendly's and i was playing teams like Bury and he didn't score in frst 10 prem games, He also never settles.

In my third season with Everton I was in desperate need for a quick striker, so I bought Asamoah Gyan for £6M. He started well scoring on his debut, but then went on a goal drought of 18 games, with a avg rating of 6.20. He became frustrated with sitting on the bench for the second half of the season , so I sold him back to Rennes. :mad:

Mesut Ozil - 23 million scored 2 and got 3 assists - poor
Mario Balotelli - 27 million scored 7 in 35 games the next season he got 3 in 17 - poor
But I bought ishmael miller from west brom for liverpool for 1 million he got 10 goals in 23

Romelu Lukaku ~£8-10m, managed to get him after one or two seasons of telling him I liked his hair, but he'd been injured for most of this and I couldn't get him to perform for me over the next couple of years

i also signed Landon Donovan for £8m when i was Liverpool and he was ****
he scored 4 goals in 15 games then got injured for 14 months

Some regen I bought, here he is:

To be fair, I got him on a free - I had high hopes for him, however he played absolutely terrible in every game I played him in, no idea why.

I carried on playing him, then gave up and downloaded FM Genie to see what was wrong with him, turns out he can't play in big matches. ...I'm challenging for the Premiership title, what game isn't a big game?! >: (!

Özil. He never settled, kept playing bad not one single goal and no good passes in 40 games:'(

Fabian Lustenberger in my Arsenal and Milos Krasic at Chelsea- bought them after realising i didnt need them and were ****!

diego buonanotte...cost only £ 3.1mil but I was expecting a lot more from him after looking at his stats ...for some strange reasons he seemed to have a phobia for scoring goals...

Thiago from barcelona to liverpool probably. I bought him for £5 mil and he never really broke through to my first team. Made 7 games in 2 years then sold him for £3 mil to newcastle. :(

Jack Collison £10m for Birmingham wasnt worth it at all

Lee Woon Jae conceded 5 goals against burnley luckily he was only 1mill