hatem ben afa for me, bought him for 30mil - he averaged 5.90 for a season, sold him to liverpool - he averaged 5.60 there and ended up in france again after 3 seasons.

Pedro Leon, 6M from Getafe, played ok the first few games, then he was unsettled by Juventus(bastards), started to play some horrible football .. I tried to sell him, but no one would pay what I asked for, so I loaned him to Juventus, after 8 games with them, Juventus made a bid of 15.75M, one of happiest days in my life :)

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

15m pounds for neymar was not a bad buy anyway, his value is like 35m at barca now, and its only the second season. Your probably not playing him right, hes a brilliant poacher.

after the van der wiel failure(whom liverpool bought for a loltastic 28m) i decided to buy a defensive mid. Went for this german player, lars bender. Was fooling around FMRTE to see PA of players and this guy had a PA of 187 so i bought him. been 5 seasons and pirlo at the age of 36 plays better than him. 14m wasted!

Andrea Pirlo, enough said !

Have to be Donovan he was hopeless loaned him to inter and scored more goals in 3 games than a whole season !

Aguero, I paid £75'000'000, had him for 3 seasons. First season he was awful, 8 goals. Second season awesome, 33 in all comps. 3rd season, 5 goals in all comps. Sold to Arsenal for 40m. Replaced by Gianmarco Zigoni from Blackburn for £7'000'000. Banging them in for fun as a poacher along Taufic Guarch.

Aguero for me in a man utd save. I dont know why he flopped because every other save I have signed him he has been amazing and been my best striker but in this save he just couldnt perform. didnt score his first goal till about his 12th game and finished the season with about 5 goals.

why the f**k you give 43 mil for reina???

Because He Was The Only Gk Who Wanted To Sign For Me And Boruc Was Out For 16 Months:mad::mad:

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

And Liverpool Said I Had To Pay 43 Million The B*******

A regen called Adrian Sanchez - £70m - he was a good player, he had an average rating of 7.01 which isnt good enough for what i payed for him.

Pablo Mouce, got him as Galatasaray from Boca Juniors for no less than 18,5 milions. 2 goals in like 13-14 matches. sold him to Birmingham for 11 milions and scores every match.....

and also Keisuke Honda from CSKA Moscow, wasted 25 mils on him only to sell him to Sevilla for 4 after half a season -.-

Mark van Bommel with Bristol City in the 2012/13 season. Signed him on a free when I was in the Premiership, aged 35, played 20 games, with an average rating of 6.1. Enough said :S

Axel Witsel. Signed him for a lot of money and he was very disapointing. average rating after 2 seasons 6.17 sold him for half the money I paid for him.

Nicolas Otamendi didn't do that well for me, with Barcelona in like 2014 and his average form was about 5.8, which was very bad and every time he played my team seemed to concede, but I see him for other teams and he's a great defender. oO)<)

sig.php

Roberto Soldado for Valencia.
He scored about 16 up until the January transfers and was the second top league goalscorer...
But signed him for 11m and he only scored like 6 for me :( and got voted second worst signing of the season. D:

Andrea Orlandi for Charlton - can understand why he's always transfer listed. Form for me, never got above 6.75.

Bought this regen from Middlesbrough for £43.5million called Sam Smith like two years ago.

Played 20 times for City, average rating of 5.62.

Waste of money.

Chinedu Obasi 14mil - i know not a lot of money but no matter whether he played up front of right wing he failed to perform - had him for three seasons and scored about 5 goals a season