Worst signing ever

My 3rd season with united i decided to sell berbatov who was playing well averaged around 18-20 goals a season but he was getting old so i thought i would sell him and use the money to buy a good young striker. The only one avaible at a reasonable price was luiz suarez from ajax. Signed him for £15.5 million he made 28 apps in the season 18 of which were starts. He scored 1 goal and got 2 asissts...in the whole season! Thank god i had rooney and hulk who both scored more than 40 that season. I tried to play him as every type of forward possible and it just didnt work out. Ended up selling him on a free transfer at the end of the season to porto. He got more than 30 goals in his first season with them...

Taison, with Crystal Palace. 28 apps, 1 goal, 1 assist.

First season with Manchester City, decided to buy one of my favourites players Diego Lugano, even though he is an agressive player .. I bought him for 20M, in the first few games he was fantastic and the team was playing some fantastic football, all of the sudden he started to get a few red cards and his destination was the bench .. one of my last games, against Liverpool, decided to bring him in, since Micah Richards and Joleon Lescott were injured .. That ******* has a 3.6 average rating, before being sent off, he gave away two penaltys, and I couldnt take him because I have already made all of my subs, and btw, the second penalty was in the last minute of the game, final score : Manchester City 3 Liverpool 3 , I ****** hate you Lugano, and I will never buy you again ;)

Hugo Viana may have been free but was still shockingly bad. Was quite poor in champ and then hurrendous in in prem. Gave him about 5 games and he had an average rating of something like 5.5 lol

hmm, i signed him for my hull city side in the prem and he did well, average match rating of 7.1 he even briefly got called up to the Portuguese side

Domagoj Vida, i sign him with Man City in 2011/2012 season for 24m..His average rating is 6.10 in 12 games..

suarez turned out to be a complete waste of money in one my saves, 36 mil for 0 goals in 35 matches :'(

Neymar for me. £15m spunked down the drain that I'm not seeing again. Useless Brazilian *****.

Marquinhos.
Signed him in my Wolfsburg game for £4M after him being amazing on FM09, and he was poor.. scored once in a season and made just 2 assists in like 30 matches.
Sold him to Bayern for £4M the next season, broke even off a flop :)[

Bad move man. He can be a very late bloomer and I came very close to selling him out of frustration, but i kept with him and after four seasons he developed into an absolutely top class player. He scored a hat-trick in a champions league final against man city for me :D

Rafinha for Sunderland..8.5m

Poor player considering his stats, constantly played 6.4's, players walked past him and was just generally a walking disaster

Got to be David Silva for me. I pad something like 42million for him and he was absolute **** !!

Aaron Moses-Garvey I brought him to Dartford in season 2. I played him as a forward and he scored 1 goal in 34 games! I had no money to replace and nobody wants to come to Dartford.

I signed alexis sanchez in the second season for man city for 32.5 million played 35 games scored 1 goal and 4 assists in a season! year before 26 goals in 30 games!

Neymar for me. £15m spunked down the drain that I'm not seeing again. Useless Brazilian *****.

15m pounds for neymar was not a bad buy anyway, his value is like 35m at barca now, and its only the second season. Your probably not playing him right, hes a brilliant poacher.

after the van der wiel failure(whom liverpool bought for a loltastic 28m) i decided to buy a defensive mid. Went for this german player, lars bender. Was fooling around FMRTE to see PA of players and this guy had a PA of 187 so i bought him. been 5 seasons and pirlo at the age of 36 plays better than him. 14m wasted!

Di Maria, paid like 8 million for him and he just never seems to put in a performance expect when he scores a freekick (**** feature). Ended up having to play Hazard in his position even though he was getting assist for fun in attacking midfield because Di Maria was becoming a burden..

Suarez without a doubt. Not only his performances (hasn't scored in about 3 months now) but his attitude as well. Would gladly sell him if I could get the 20m back I paid for him.

Arjen Robben for Man City. I bought him for 45 million pounds + Shay Given. Always Injured and only played 12 games for me in 2 seasons. Although it's partly my own fault because I don't play wingers and only bought him because my fans wanted him and i had heaps of money left over. Sold him to Liverpool for 31.5m which I'm fairly happy with. :)

cardozo useless f***.. cheap but nonetheless not good.. salvio is decent.. still have simao so gonna keep him till simao dies.. :p and then Albin.. he was cheap.. and he's good.. but just didn't fit my bill was gonna use him as a back up for Aguero but he never was that good.. Owen also takes ****** ages to settle.. he's good but not good enuff!!! I'm using Atletico Madrid by the way :)

Sercan Yeldirim in my current Inter save, always unhappy, scared of competition for a place in the first team, scored 4 + 2 assists in 30 matches so far, I'd sell him if it wasn't that the fans love him for some unknown reason.

Felipe Melo - £27million. I now worry for my mental health at times looking back...