Özil was amazing for me scored at least +15 goals and +20 assist per year. I paid him 16m£ when he was on transfer list in the second season. Sold him to Real Madrid for 64m£ 6 years later.

On the topic, paid 50m£ to Rooney in 3rd season. Never scored +20. Sold him 50m£ to Barca though 2 seasons later.

Manuel Neuer, I guess. Never plays because Igor Akinfeev is too good.

With southampton 1st season bought zaki for 2 million he got 1 goal in 33 games and got 4 red cards in a season. Also i found ozil rubbish on my Inter Milan Carreer.

Hugo Viana may have been free but was still shockingly bad. Was quite poor in champ and then hurrendous in in prem. Gave him about 5 games and he had an average rating of something like 5.5 lol

Lee Cattermole. I was going all british with Citeh and really wanted him, but they wanted 33,000,000 GBP for him. Even with Citeh's dosh i balked at that and tried unsettling him with media comments etc, showing up to watch his games, praising him, declaring all kinds of interest and finally he wanted to come in january. I ponied up 25,000,000 GBP thinking i'd knocked a fair bit off and he was going to dominate the midfield...
then he put up 2 seasons of 6.4 avg. I can usually get the most out of a player and was gutted that i could never get him fired up into good form. He also has a hobby of collecting cards.

21m for van der wiel. got a red card on his debut as a substitute for zambrotta and i lost 1-0 to cagliari in the italian cup semi.

i could have bought any other right back but i was lazy and it felt good out-bidding inter,real madrid and liverpool.

Lahm for Sunderland 4th season. 40 mil, let players past him a lot, got a lot of red cards and after leaving Sunderland next season, he wasn't even in German squad :p

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

For me... Otamendi. I've tried him so many times with so many team, tried all roles, and his average rating per season is always aroun 6.4 - 6.6. Lots of cards, many mistakes. One of my saves, 3rd season he had an average of 6.68 and sold him to Madrid, they managed 7.20 first season and 7.50 the next

A lot of people say he's the wonderkid of the year, **** no! I always buy Toloi instead of Otamendi. Kryvtsov after 3 years is quite immense too !

17,5 mil for thomas muller,he is so expensive for me and he just play when almost all my player go on international match,never scoring goal!!!

Otamendi is not tt bad... True that he was **** at the first season.. Making 2 mistakes in 2 consecutive games.. Hence I sent him on long term loan to Burnley in the first season and to Sporting CP in the second season.. He was ranked third in the foreign player of the year at Sporting CP i think? By third season, somehow his intelligence got better and hence I didnt sell him but used him as a sub..

Giuseppe Rossi was **** for me though, he was too inconsistent. Signed for 28 mil.. He had 3 Goals 15 assist in first season ( all 3 Goals in one match) and 7 Goals 8 Assist in second.. Making a total about 60 appearances.. Managed to make a gain and sold him to Real Madrid for 30 mil. ( Somehow Real Madrid just love to buy whoever I am selling.. Sold 4-5 players to them already.)

21m for van der wiel. got a red card on his debut as a substitute for zambrotta and i lost 1-0 to cagliari in the italian cup semi.

21 million for Van Der Wiel, how old was he when you signed him ? I only paid 1.3m and he was pretty decent but hasn't played so far on my new season...

my worse signing was probably Christian Benitez 11m from Birmingham was in need of a striker as Rodallega had been sold, he scored 27 goals in 32 matches for Birmingham in the championship so I paid 11 million and he was horrendous and so disruptive, ended up going fulham for less than half I paid..

Last edited:
Lukaku. Strange but in the 15 games he play for my Man City, his average was 6.25 and 0 goals + 0 assists. He doesn't even score in the League Games. ****.

franck ribery from bayern to inter .

never settled , was always outdone by wesley sneidjer and was eventually sold to chelsea for a cut - price 18.5 mil .

play lukaku as a targetman or complete forward.

Mauricio Isla was terrible for me, bought him for 14 mil, managed to sell for 19.. yay!. Mauro Zarate on a free transfer, he just couldn't get into my first-team, sold him in the last mins of the transfer window to Udinese for 10 million in order to make way for some super thailand god-like regen who I got over about 30 different clubs for 500k =D

Haha Lukaku does rubbish for me even when i play him in the 'correct' roles. He's just **** on some games, good on others.

David Silva, was **** for my United team played ok first game, and then just played **** never played him again, didnt get the chance to sell him as i had started a new save, brought him for £35 million, piece of **** lol

play lukaku as a targetman or complete forward.

Mauricio Isla was terrible for me, bought him for 14 mil, managed to sell for 19.. yay!. Mauro Zarate on a free transfer, he just couldn't get into my first-team, sold him in the last mins of the transfer window to Udinese for 10 million in order to make way for some super thailand god-like regen who I got over about 30 different clubs for 500k =D
Buying a player for free and selling him for 10 million is a good piece of business my man

i bought diego capel for my inter milan side is highest av was 6.75 sold after 2 years.

Otamendi, two long lasting games in a row, first with Dortmund and then with Man Utd.
In spite of amazing stats he keeps failing game after game.

Does anyone know if this can be because of his height, or lack of really, seeing as he`s only 178cm?
Or shouldn`t that matter too much?

My worst signing. Probably Digao for Southampton, I played him at RB..I know. But he had 30 headed chances a season and failed to capitalise.

Sakho was a massive flop for me cost me like £22 million in my 2nd season with Everton and he had an average rating of 5.6 and just seemed to miss everything that came at him :mad:

I bought him with liverpool and hes been great for me so far