FM 2011 improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to have an option to change where a team is going to finish in the league.

I have had enough of Pompey getting into Europe instead of battling for survival in the real world in every save :)

Bit late now. FM 2012 improvements?

And Big Dave: WTF? What's the point in playing a game if you can determine the outcome like that. :/

Hi guys...
What do u think about managing a players carrier?
I think that would be interesting
To go to some camp as youth... i don know... age 16,17...
to sign for a club that thinks u are good enough for them and to go through your trainings,matches....
ha? :))))

Hi guys...
to sign for a club that thinks u are good enough for them and to go through your trainings,matches....

So essentially a career mode like in Pro or Fifa? Sounds terrible and very one dimensional, anyone with a brain would be bored after an hour. You'd lose all the fun of buying/selling players etc... I really wish people would stop asking to add elements from other inferior games into what is a superb game that doesn't need wholesale changes, just a few nips and tucks such as the improvements that have already been confirmed for this year.

not like in fifa....
u wouldn't be able to play games.... just to watch.... and u'll play good or bad,depending of how u've trained this week etc.....
your marks will improve, your manager will ask different things from u...
but u are right.... that will never happen... it needs to be totally new game......

Have a look at

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHdYfzfZ9rs&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Football Manager 2011 announcement[/ame]

People saw this video like a week ago. Was all over the forum :p

And there was me thinking I was ITK. My excuse is I was on holiday last week and didn't notice (That's what we'll go with anyway)

Well I think it would be good if you can say use your earnings and say put it towards your transfer budget and umm say you get taxes and 1000 pound a week goes out of your bank as cost of living and say if you go bankrupt your club might sack you due to the bad PR your getting.

Also in real life your chairmen dont really give you a fixed budget tthey might give you an outline of say a limit and if you wanna buy a player you run it through them and you talk about it and they might say i give you full backing or might say i trust you but i'm not fully keen and then they say ok I'll gve you 30 mil for this player. So i would like that in the game you awsk them for money sorta like that. Any one agree with me?

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Hi guys...

I think something like that, your still a manger but you can be a players agent and maybe you can on them like Kia Jorrchabaan. I think that would be good your a manager but also a player sagent on the side.

Well I think it would be good if you can say use your earnings and say put it towards your transfer budget and umm say you get taxes and 1000 pound a week goes out of your bank as cost of living and say if you go bankrupt your club might sack you due to the bad PR your getting.

Also in real life your chairmen dont really give you a fixed budget tthey might give you an outline of say a limit and if you wanna buy a player you run it through them and you talk about it and they might say i give you full backing or might say i trust you but i'm not fully keen and then they say ok I'll gve you 30 mil for this player. So i would like that in the game you awsk them for money sorta like that. Any one agree with me?

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

I think something like that, your still a manger but you can be a players agent and maybe you can on them like Kia Jorrchabaan. I think that would be good your a manager but also a player sagent on the side.

Would there not be a slight conflict of interest there?? Again, this is a football management simulation that aims to reflect real life!!

Yeah, its Football Manager, not Football Agent.

I would rather they just fixed the **** bits, instead of adding more stuff.

I'd like to have an option to change where a team is going to finish in the league.

I have had enough of Pompey getting into Europe instead of battling for survival in the real world in every save :)

LOL... just... LOL..

Would there not be a slight conflict of interest there?? Again, this is a football management simulation that aims to reflect real life!!

Yeah forget the agent bit but defo wat i sed b4 hu agrrees wiv me sorry mods for using shortened language am on my phone please dont hurt me lllooool

Players should be more professional and shouldn't react badly to everything when asked of the possible outcome between promotion rivals Newcastle and relegation battling Ipswich I obviously said I expect Newcastle to win and I was told that my squad may react badly to my response thats annoying having to say unrealistic things to keep your team happy.

I would like to have more favoured clubs as well I'm an Arsenal fan but also have a love for home team Barnet so should have more options in that, favoured personnel aswell?

I want people to remain in the game when Sir Alex retires I don't want him to just disappear maybe he could still give his views on league predictions and stuff like that

When I ask my *** manager to give team talk all he says is 'for the fans' even away from home

More realistic league finishes?
In football today, you can never determine where a team will finish, the season is so long, anything can happen. Blackpool is a prime example, relegation candidates in 09-10 season, now in 10-11 season, they are in the top flight..

more realistic league finishes - in my arsenal save stoke city ended up 2nd
audio commentary
more realistic changes of form
no more press conferences/less boring conferences
more realistic player animations (even if fm 2010 is pretty realistic, but there are still some totally ridiculous ones like celebrations)

I'm sure most of these have already being mentioned

Couple of Ideas

Takeovers were introduced in 2010 and I thought that it was a good idea. I think that in 2011, it could maybe expand on it a little more because nowadays you see takeovers all of the time and the chopping and changing of transfer budgets so if this were to be introduced it would help the game progress a lot.

Transfers could be more realistic. And people could make more of a deal about transfers. And on transfer deadline day it could be more realistic in terms of every team rushing to sign players.

Improve the fatigue settings. Say if you sign Edgar Davids on a free transfer - you can always play him ASAP but in the real world he would have to do a lot of training after being out of the game for a couple of years and that would boost the game and make it a bit more realistic.

Plus one on one player interactions could be good.

Thank you (H)

Plus one on one player interactions could be good.
Interactions in general are the one aspect of the game that's in need of a significant overhaul.

Many have suggested it, so I'm sure it'll be improved upon in the new game.

Clicking on chairman and seeing his attributes(or money:p). Definitely needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.