FM 2011 improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
3d press conferences

that would be cool IMO. You could have your little manager sitting at a table, facing a room of chairs (sort of like the main stands camera angle) Depending on reputation and league, you may have 2-3 reporters, or 50 (like it mentions in press conferences now).

It would add a little something, but I don't know if its necessary :p

This may have already been suggested, I am not sure. I think it would be useful, and realistic if you can hire your own staff that follow you from club to club. So, you could find a set of back-room staff that suit your playing style and have them with you through-out your FM career, until they retire of course.

I would like to see this implemented. :)

be able to take over reserves only instead of having to juggle the first team and th reserves. i.e instead of taking over at man united 1st team take over their reserves and leave the first team to feerguson bascilly work under him but still manage a team

Being able to negoaite realistic deals in transfer

e.g. if you are a small club with a real gem and a bigger better club comes in for him be able to request that you get thim back on loan once the transfer has been complete. Will mean you can sort your finances as well as keeping a good player for a further season.

Better transfer interface and have a more variety of personalities.

scrap ALL of my previous ideas.

Instead, I want improved performance. If I could run my current save at least twice as fast I'd be happy.

This may have already been suggested, I am not sure. I think it would be useful, and realistic if you can hire your own staff that follow you from club to club. So, you could find a set of back-room staff that suit your playing style and have them with you through-out your FM career, until they retire of course.

I would like to see this implemented. :)

You can do this, just choose to sign them while at your new club... oO)

something not mentioned before(i dont think) and that ive just thought about, to make the game more realistic, how about the players personal life coming into it:

E.G john terry last season, after all his affairs were discovered it was clear to see that he was unconcentrated on the pitch.

also like the idea of 1-to-1 chats with players, personal life could also be included if these are brought in?

You can do this, just choose to sign them while at your new club... oO)

No, I agree. If you've worked with the same staff for say 10 years, you should be able to take them to your next club. Maybe it could be part of your contract i.e. you'll only join if they agree to hire and pay the wages of those staff.

I would like to be able to pick favorite players and teams as im playing along..

be able to take over reserves only instead of having to juggle the first team and th reserves. i.e instead of taking over at man united 1st team take over their reserves and leave the first team to feerguson bascilly work under him but still manage a team

I wanted to do that for FM09 once. I think it would be quite fun especially when players like Rooney would go into the reserves to get some match fitness etc

I wish you could take control of t5he training like you could in the old total club manager games

something not mentioned before(i dont think) and that ive just thought about, to make the game more realistic, how about the players personal life coming into it:

E.G john terry last season, after all his affairs were discovered it was clear to see that he was unconcentrated on the pitch.

also like the idea of 1-to-1 chats with players, personal life could also be included if these are brought in?

That would be great, if you have each player with their own life. Not just out of thousands of players they can be happy or unsettled but things like, been divorced and thinking of suicide. (extreme I know but it's an example)

That would be great, if you have each player with their own life. Not just out of thousands of players they can be happy or unsettled but things like, been divorced and thinking of suicide. (extreme I know but it's an example)

Just a bit, it's Football Manager, not 'lets practice being a shrink' Manager.

Alright mate, relax a bit, it's only a game

for me the addition of agents would be amazing, I would love the whole transfer part of the game to be given a huge face-lift like the whole reputation stats on players In this day and ages doesnt mean much, for example Tuncay at Stoke, in the game im sure that would never of happend, David james to bristol city....the game would just say "*** has no intention of joining ***" would love to know WHY and maybe a persuade aspect to the game like tell a player who doesnt want to join tell him you ambitions for the club and what he can expect in the coming years etc....i dunno maybe im just fussy.

I've just had a thought, how about being able to do what Ferguson did with Ronaldo a few seasons ago - set him a challange!

Ferguson did somthing like say to Ronaldo to score (was it 30? 40?) an amount of goals as a target.

I think this would be a great interaction with a player and could affect their play and their relationship with you.

E.g - you get asked in an interview if you have set any targets for your team, you could answer you have set Rooney the challenge of scoring 30 over the course of the season.

After the interview you can see what Rooney thinks about this by looking on his 'Personal' tab.

You may see him have "is exited by the prospect of beating you in challenge you have set"

Also, they players personality could affect their reaction. Rooney = Determined so he would be more likely to want to take on the challenge.

If the player you have set a challenge to has a weaker/shyer personality you may get

"*Player* is frustrated by the added pressure you have given him by setting him a season target"

This could work for keepers on how many to concede over a season, or a midfielder's assist count.

Sorry if this has been suggested but there is alot of pages to read and its only just popped in my head and wanted to share it before i forgot!

What do you lot think?

This may seem petty but it might seem a nice touch IMO.

How about a bit more focus towards players returning to clubs. For example if a player has been at a club for 8 years or so and has earnt legend status the commentary can say "Player X has received a standing ovation from the Team Y fans" and should a returning player score he can not celebrate to show his respect.

That and testimonials.

Regarding the hosting of International events, ex. World Cup, Euro Championships, in real life the stadiums of the host countries more likely that not have to be expanded, so why not have the FA force the board of several clubs to expand/ build new stadiums? ( The money can be in part funded by sponsors possibly?)

Status
Not open for further replies.