Status
Not open for further replies.
its only been out for 2 months. No one has explored the details of the game enouhg and how realised good it actually is. But FM10 was the best IMO

Everything you have said there baiscally tells that this is the most realistc FM ever. Just becasue you have the most shots in the game doesnt allways mean you will win the game. The other team could get lucky. You have to adapt your style in every game no mater who you are playing. You need to read your scout reports for the upcoming game. Also dont tweak your tactics to much as in real life like FM it takes a few weeks for the team to adapt. The game is not scripted. Case in point chelsea got beat 3-0 off of sunderland at home in the EPL. Now if that can happen in real life then it can also happen in game. Dont really see why your moaning.
The game is about stats and nothing more, if I put team together that out plays most team 9 times out 10 then I would expect some decent results. What is the point of spending many hours making a tactic that only out plays the oppo but also you have better players then the oppo what I am going to do ? Change tactics - no need they have better stats in every department so no need to. Change players - again no need to compared to the team/teams I have just outplayed I have better players. I always start in league 2 but have tried every division in the English league and always have the same results. I feel that I have lost not because I have no idea but because the game is unfair. So my point is what am I supposed to change if the feed back is good from the stats that I get from each game. I know the game is not easy for new comers but as stated before I have put in many hundreds of hours in to many versions of this game.

Everyone one of these threads always starts with "I'm an old school player, been playing since X time" and how they've loved every game of it, then they get up to X version and suddenly they hate it because they can't play it as well as before.

a) Nostalgia is cool.
b) Probably that you're bad at the game, not the game's bad.
c) It hasn't changed that much since FM10, the new features are generally an improvement, and if anything the match engine is just more realistic, which can only be a good thing for a simulator.

anyone who says FM11 is the worst clearly has very short memories. fm08 and fm09 were much worse. FM09 was genuinely the close the series came to unplayable.

and the less said about CM4 the better....

i had fm08 and cm4 but i stayed going now with fm10 and getting 11 saturday

Change worst to best, and you're spot on, son.

Last edited:
Sorry, but IMO this is the best FM in series, and miles better than CM. I've played both, and the matches are far more exciting, great match engine, very realistic. And the last patch has virtually stopped all the crashes and problems I had. It's the best footie simulation I've ever played :)

i like fm 11 , just the press are doing my head in all time!! so i send my assistant manager to do it now!! but then on your overview it gives you a bad rating, anyone done same!

ps i can see where your coming from with harder but after having all the cm's and fm's we should know how to figure it out :)

Ever since FM 08 the seris has gone downhill bigtime and the problem is that they always release a new game full of bugs and spend all their time fixing their current edition and dont have enough time to think about the next one.

PS I have played FM 11 and I spent most of that time trying to keep primadonna players happy than on tactics or training.

this is by far my favourite FM! Challenging, but for me the instructions make more sense, it is a lot clearer how to get your players to play how you want. People are complaining about primadonna players? just look in the press this is what many footballers are like nowadays and this is a sim....

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

Look at the Everton game today. Stats wise City absolutely dominated, but in no way shape or form did they deserve to win.

i gotta say, its not scripted, but GOD its annoying when i have 30 shots on goal,15 on target, and i have only drawn 1-1 this has happened to me, 3 times in a season, frankly, its improbable, seeing as im man u as well...but i may add, i have won the prem and ECC and league cup x2 in 3 seasons

i gotta say, its not scripted, but GOD its annoying when i have 30 shots on goal,15 on target, and i have only drawn 1-1 this has happened to me, 3 times in a season, frankly, its improbable, seeing as im man u as well...but i may add, i have won the prem and ECC and league cup x2 in 3 seasons
not improbably to be honest. fa cup arsenal 0-0 united, despite the fact we literally shelled their goal for 90 minutes. or citys game today, or chelsea's game against birmingham. it happens more than you think

I agree with you it took me a while before I got going with this version whereas with fm 2010 it was all so simple. This version seems to like making you lose which is frustrating. I had to start my game save over 8 times before I found the right combination of players and tactics which would let my team finally start playing well. Where as when I started off fm 2011 I seemed to be doing very well at home but getting thrashed away from it even against teams like west hame while playing with man utd made no sense. But now iv'e made it work for me and I must say it really is a lot better than fm 2010

are u smoking pot :p

this is the best version..................................................................so far ;)

not improbably to be honest. fa cup arsenal 0-0 united, despite the fact we literally shelled their goal for 90 minutes. or citys game today, or chelsea's game against birmingham. it happens more than you think

Especially that. Never seen Ben Foster play any where near that good!

Status
Not open for further replies.