FM 2012 Progress - How is your game going?

Ach! I can succeed with any team I have tried except Charlton! So annoying as they are the team I support so I want to do well with them lol. Anyone who has done well with them what tactics did you use?

Started with Basel, won 3 swiss titles + 3 cups then accepted Man Utd job in June of 2014

1st season with woking(BSS) current record P 16 W 13 D 3 L 0 (going for an unbeaten league season) F 34 A 7 GD +27 all is going well so far got a few injuries the only thing that concerns me is i had a cup game at home to hayes and yedding (BSP) who were mid table and lost so i will clearly have some improving to do when i get promoted

I just finished a really succesful Ajax save and now ive turned my sights to Swansea City in the Premierleague. First thing about Swansea is i personally don't think the squad reflects them in real life at the moment. So in first transfer window i was extremely busy.

4SCSY.png

I decided upon a 4 - 2 - 3 - 1. It is very frail at the back but im prepared to stick it out until the kids get good.

lA3K7.png

The start of the season was quite harsh having Man City at home i decided to go defensive positioning and they raped me. Then it was Chelsea next up decided to opt for defensive positioning again and we lost, we took the lead but they came back to beat us. We also got knocked out of the carling cup by bolton in a penalty shootout. I expected Vorm to be a hero but it wasnt to be.

XtkMs.png

mfBzd.png

I think after these 3 defeats something started to click in the team. I decided to move Match prep onto Teamwork average and see how we go. It worked wonders for me. We managed a good run of form beating Liverpool away and Arsenal at home.

I5pNP.png

TmKlK.png

The league table is currently looking like this. 4th in the league not a bad start. I really did think at the start i would be in for a rough ride with those results.

Cz7N3.png

Lastly my key players so far this season

pWYjZ.png

SCDfj.png

10 games in so far a lot of highs and lows allready, will probably update when the season finishes. Ive told the board that the aim is for a top half finish. So far we are exceeding that aim.

My journey has been good so far unbeaten on my own game, but playing terrible in a Network game with a friend. I was wondering anyone know how to get fired from a club in the game? I can't stand losing in this network game mode lol

My journey has been good so far unbeaten on my own game, but playing terrible in a Network game with a friend. I was wondering anyone know how to get fired from a club in the game? I can't stand losing in this network game mode lol

I am better manager than you *****.

I'm West Brom, beat Arsenal 3-2 at home and Chelsea 3-0 away, confortably playing 75 mnts with 10 men. Ok, my tactic helped me but it shouldnit's taken me 3 hours to play my first 4 pre season friendlies. so not very well.

Just finished first season with Stockport County; got promoted and won the FA Trophy, as well as a decent FA Cup run which I lost to West Brom in a replay in the third round.

Jamil Adam managed to get 39 goals and Pablo Counago wasn't too far behind! Just played first game of league 2 and won 2-0 away at Cheltenham :)

Started With Aston Villa. First Season i finished 6th and won the f.a. cup..... 2nd season finished 8th and reached europa league semis.... 3rd Season Fergie retired and man united offered me the job and i accepted, won EPL, FA Cup and CL..... Just started 4th season and beat Arsenal in the UEFA Super Cup :)

Started as West ham and stayed there for four seasons getting promtoed first season but due to financial trouble I couldnt really build a great side but I still did manage to bring in some good players such as Ospina and Moussa Sow on frees. I resigned after fourth season as I was bored of them and wanted a new challege. I then took over Wtford mid season in 5th season in championship and got a mid table finish whentheyw as in relegation zone when i took over. I left after my contract expired as I wasnt really enjoying managing them. in october 6th season I took over at reading in championship who were near relegation zone and I managed to finish in 4th place and I am about to play play off final against Charlton :)

1st Season with Liverpool unbeaten so far in the league and into the fourth round of Carling cup beat villa 5-1 and spurs 4-0 in notable league results will let you know how things progress

In my second season with arsenal, finished 2nd in the league, runners up in the fa cup and winners of the league cup in my 1st season. Heres how its going in my 2nd season.

currently 3rd in the league with chelsea nxt league game at anfield beat blackburn 2-1, norwich and sunderland 4-0 lost 2-0 to west ham in carling cup 4th round then lost 2-1 to man city in league suarez is in blistering form 10 goals in 12 games got player of the month for october jordan henderson won young player of the month with jack robinson runner-up these lads are playing excellent stuff

into the 2027/28 season..been radcliffe borough all the way through..regular challengers for top 4 in the prem now,finishing 2nd last season! won the carling cup 2 years in a row and im now into the knockout stages of the champions league for the 1st time :)

View attachment 221979