FM 2012 Progress - How is your game going?

Started with Huddersfield Town in League 1, won League 1 in first season, then won Championship the next season, played pre-season in prem, and first couple of games, was sitting comfortably in 14 position, with a decent squad, but i was bored of my game, so i resigned. I was offered the Malaga job, which i accepted, when i took over i was in 10th position, and was given the task of securing a European spot (finish in 7th or above). The squad i inherited wasn't bad, but morale was low and the squad was old, i went about reshaping the team and managed to finsish 7th and secure a Euro spot (albeit having to qualify). My first thought was getting rid of the old player and dead wood so ive brought in some great young regens and a few more household names. will let you know how i get on. I'm not bored yet.

Played quite a few career worthy games, mostly in Italy, Serbia, and England, but I decided to start with Barcelona for the first time in my 4 year FM playing career.

Despite being vastly superior to the entire league ensemble, I had a lot of fun at Barcelona. I won 3 consecutive league titles, 3 Spanish super cups, and 3 UCL titles.

I moved to FC Bayern in 2014-2015, and won the Bundesliga title and the DFB Pokal in my first year there. In my second season with Die Bayern, I managed to bring in Leonel Galeano, Milos Krasic, Guillermo Ochoa, Karim Benzema, and Lewis Holtby (last two as free agent signings).

Just finished my second season, first time ever in this career that I did not win a league title, ending in second place, 2 points behind Bayer Leverkusen. Managed to get Serbia job, and promote them to EURO 2016 Championship, by beating Croatia at Maksimir 3-0 in the second leg of the qualifier playoffs to secure a spot. Got drawn in the group (D) with Scotland, Poland, and Switzerland.

Last edited:
After my 3rd and final season in Germany, my aim will be to restore FC Red Star's 1991 Chamion's Cup (League) glory

Just beat barca 8-1 onn aggregate with bayern. Am fist in bl by 1 point ahaed of schalke and 10 points clear of 3 rd placed ex club koln!! Am through to dfb pokal final against leverkusen. I currently have a injury crisis at bayern with aguero, ramos and gotze injured and gomez, fabregas and kompany returning from injury.i sufferd a 6-1 defeat against rivals schalke and my board wont get of my back because of it. I went to get some food whilst playing and i lost:(.

have just won 3 games in a row and Schalke have lost 2 won 1 and i am now 7 points clear at top of table!! Have r. Madrid in cl semis and either inter or sevilla in final.

I'm in 2025. I'm Alloa. Straight promotions to SPL from 3rd Division. A scraped survival first season followed by a couple of years consolidation in the SPL (and a few cup wins, and a Europa League Semi Final) followed.

I've now won the SPL 6times in a row, the league cup 6 times in a row and the Scottish cup 5/6 times. I got to the CL final but Man Utd beat me (4-1).

My problem is my wage budget is still <250k a week, so I get decent players, they have an awesome season then won't sign a new contract because I can't afford daft wages, then Man Utd buy them (My ex striker scored 2 in the 4-1 defeat). I think i'm 17th top rep club in Europe.

I'm proud.

Have just won the double with bayern in 2014 and am about to play inter in cl final.

Just won the treble by beating inter milan 3-1 in a game that was incredibli close. I am now 4 th in nationality hall of fame and 6th in nation hof. With 4 shots on target for both teams. Both teams avg rating of 7.32 and a possesion of 51% to inter. Am now leaving bayern to save swansea who r bankrut and have just been relagated.

Last edited:
I'm in 2025. I'm Alloa. Straight promotions to SPL from 3rd Division. A scraped survival first season followed by a couple of years consolidation in the SPL (and a few cup wins, and a Europa League Semi Final) followed.

I've now won the SPL 6times in a row, the league cup 6 times in a row and the Scottish cup 5/6 times. I got to the CL final but Man Utd beat me (4-1).

My problem is my wage budget is still <250k a week, so I get decent players, they have an awesome season then won't sign a new contract because I can't afford daft wages, then Man Utd buy them (My ex striker scored 2 in the 4-1 defeat). I think i'm 17th top rep club in Europe.

I'm proud.

Now that is real dedication!! Havent got past 10 seasons since fm10 myself but currently very close to doing so on my Utd save. How long have you been playing this save for may I ask?

Just took over bayern who r in chamionship and almost bankrupt due to poor managment since i left. They have 17 players of which only 4 r good. Ive been trying to buy players but nobody will join. I have used the rest of my transfer budget to buy back vorm with the byu back clause. Thank god for that. I am about to sign some okay freebies to fill up the gaps and to add depth into the squad. My good players are:
Gk: vorm
Dr: santon
Dc: dawson
Mc: m'villa
Aml: gds
Stc: min
And all other players r either rubbish or 16.

Nearing the end of my first season with PSV Eindhoven. 2nd in the league, out of the cup in the fourth round thanks to Twente and also out of the Europa League in the 2nd knockout round thanks to Valencia.

star player at the moment in hard to choose, but probably Daniel Villalva, as he's a joy to watch.

Target: European football - Year: 2017 - Team/League: Hinckley United BSN
My target is european football latest in 2017, im 1. in BSN i want to get to EL, by the FA or Carling cup!

View attachment 228645The loss against Chelsea was the first in my entire season, I totally dominated them at the Arena but failed to score(4-1 shots on target).I expect to lose the final.

Started a new game with Walsall to go with the January transfer update.
Had a good pre-season. Lost the first game vs Middlesbrough 1-0, beat Leeds 4-0, beat Bangor City 4-1, drew to Ebbsfleet 0-0 and beat Newport County 5-0.
I was worried about us as an attacking team but so far there's no need to worry!

My first real job was to find an assistant manager, scouts and a fitness coach. Managed to bring them all in. Martin O'Connor is back for his second spell as assistant manager!

I have three strikers out injured for 2-3 months each which is annoying. Leaves me with 2 strikers and 1 winger/striker. My main focus is now finding a striker and a winger on a 3 month loan deal each.

Won my first game of the season 2-1 vs promotion hopefuls Sheffield Wednesday and my young striker Jamie Paterson scored both goals, will have to tie him down to a longer contract!

Hello this is my 1st post here,
I play as spurs and have really got into it, just finished my 1st season 3rd in the premiership 6 points behind man u who came 1st, with mani adeboyor scoring 20 goals in the league, and Defoe scoring 14 in other competitons, as well as a handful in the league. VDV finished 2nd as players player of the year, and walker won young player of the year.
When I start with spurs I usually buy a left back straight away, but this time I used bale as my 1st choice and Benny disco (ekkoto) as a back up. So I got about 15m to start with and in the first few months I sold pav, Gomes, cudichini and dos Santos for about 9mil in total. I bought in Douglas Costa and Steve mandanda. I also got Thiago on loan
1st half of the season went well sharing 4th spot with Chelsea at Xmas, the club then gave me another 9.5m and I managed to get 6.75mil for pienaar!!! So I then bought Diego perotti, I also signed yaya sanogo a fave from fm2011, who joined me the end of the season.
So I refined my tactics tinkered a lot and finished the season on a 10 game winning streak with Bassong really stepping up when king and.Dallas got.injured.
So I ended the season and tryed to get Thiago on.a.perm but he didnt wAnt to come, (I didn't play.him enough) and mani wanted too much, oh well nevermind coz I got givin 35 mil and I've just signed leandro damiao. Happy days.

View attachment 230006View attachment 230007View attachment 230008View attachment 230009View attachment 230014
My Peterborough career so far... after just avoiding relegation in the first season I managed to get in the EPL two seasons later. I'm surprised about how quickly my team has settled in to premier league football considering their average age is around 21 (mostly regens), and I've made it to the FA cup semi final, luckily I avoided all of the good sides (beat kettering, charlton, reading, swansea) and Cardiff, Leeds and Scunthorpe are left somehow! So, although it's probably been the easiest FA cup ever the fans will be happy heheh