FM 2012 Transfer Updates (summer 2013)

Are you gonna make Romania? At least most important teams and promotions. Thank you!

Yeah, I know, in editor it's ok, but the bug happens in game

in terms of Barcelona being in the champions league AND europa league

is this bug just for the first season???

really want this update but if it's the case every season it will ruin the save IMO.

Last edited:
Mate can you change the nation of the dbc file to another country and not Italy as it clashes with my other update files?

I have edited the DBC. New transfers etc. the only thing I can't do is sort this Barcelona issue.

It seems to be hard coded as I can't alter their competitions. I have removed them from CL but when I start the game they are still in it!!!!!!!

Got some recent ones to do which I will do later. You will have to PM me for it I guess.

Unless Cavani is out there to sort is a new update??

Arsenal doesn't have 70 mil transfers money , and posible interest on benzema or dimaria...rooney , and dont have yaya sanogo..and the away/home kit of arsenal .. away(yellow , blue) home(red black...)

Last edited:
Well its transfer window tomorrow, maybe hes waiting

anyone know which is the day of transfer update that Cavani posted? Till which date transfers are made?

i hope that today is coming the last update from Cavani .. (ozil the biggest transfer so far .. ) , hey mate .. can you do the new arsenal home/away shirt please.! thanks

how to download

hi mate

i tried to download but wont let me just says choose a program to open with??is it rar file??

cheers