FM 2012 Transfer Updates (summer 2013)

thanks for Cavani, finally going to play FM again, hate fm13 that waste of money.

PSG have some old players on squad: Hoarau, Nene. And Pogba, illarra, Leo Baptistao, florenzi need a serious boost!
But its an amazing work man! Cheers!

Last edited:
Also it seems Wolves are in the Championship and Doncaster Rovers are in League 1. The 2 need to be switched around.

Hello Cavani very good job, I'm French I apologize if I do not speak good English

Gameiro = psg = sevilla
Pogba is stronger
Matuidi is the best French midfielder

I'll tell you later transfer the lack

thank you and good job !

On my game Lukaku is still on loan to West Brom. He needs to be returned to Chelsea.

hello,is it possible to make a xml file of the update?

hello cavani,I don't know if you all ready did some changes in Belgium but here you can find some:Anderlecht in: oswal alvarez(cd academia fc),Youri Tielemans(new wonderkid),Frederico vico(Cordoba cf),De Zeeuw(on loan from spartak moscou),Luka Milivojevic(red star Belgrado)Club Brugge in: Spyros Fourlanos(Panathinaikos),Elton Monteiro(Arsenal),Mathew Ryan(Central coast Mariners) Timmy Simons(Fc Nunberg) Shangyuan ****(Beijing Yicheng),Tom De Sutter(Anderlecht), Valentinos Vlachos(Aek Athene) Rc Genk in: Albian Muzaqi(PSV) AA GENT in:David Hubert(Rc Genk), Nana Asare(Fc Utrecht), Renato Neto(Sporting Cf) Carlos Diogo(sd Huesca), Nicklas Pedersen(KV Mechelen) Standard in: igor De Camargo(TSG Hoffenheim),Imoh Ezekiel(new player)

Alen 5 dbc

Hi, I have downloaded the file Alen 5 the latest update and when I go to start a new game it doesnt allow me to change any editor data file's

Anyone else have this problem?

Is there possibility to use FM2013 DB edits in FM2012?

I would love to port pr0 or LFC update to FM2012, because I cannot stand FM2013 match engine (it's broken imo).

Is there possibility to use FM2013 DB edits in FM2012?

I would love to port pr0 or LFC update to FM2012, because I cannot stand FM2013 match engine (it's broken imo).

Can't do it mate, already tried. All the promotions / relegations etc aren't recognized on the FM2012 DB, so you're not able to select those nations when starting a new game.

Edit: Actually, the only thing that might work is Pr0's update, as his files are all separate. So when starting a new game you select ONLY the transfers update but you would have to leave out the promotions / relegations.

Last edited:
PLEASE can you do MAJOR transfers in Ukraine ? ONLY Dynamo Kyiv,Shakhtar and METALIST !? thanks. :)

Charlie Austin to QPR. Also could you do promotions are relegation's for english lower leagues. Thanks. :D

Can't do it mate, already tried. All the promotions / relegations etc aren't recognized on the FM2012 DB, so you're not able to select those nations when starting a new game.

Edit: Actually, the only thing that might work is Pr0's update, as his files are all separate. So when starting a new game you select ONLY the transfers update but you would have to leave out the promotions / relegations.

The file structure is no different from FM12. Thus why I thought that maybe I could export pr0 work to XML files and see what is different between those two versions of the game. As when I tried to load transfer updates in Editor from FM13 it did show nothing (so there might be some trick SI used :p).

Haven't done this in ages, could be fun. It would also help a lot to easier update the FM2012 :).

hey you guys, first of all thanks a lot for this update :) .. secondly if you want in this site Transferncias :: zerozero.pt
you have all the transfer up to date, just choose the team or leagues you want. im saying this cause im portuguese and theres still some transfers to update, specially in Benfica :p . if you want some help in this just ask, no problem! thanks again

ps. oh btw my version of fm12 is the 12.0.4 and this update works fine.

Does this update has the Argentinian league, updated too?