FM 2012 Transfer Updates (summer 2013)

He is in the game ... With Athletico Miniero U19's ... He Should have a second Nationality ( Spanish ) ... He & Adryan Tavares :wub:

are the best talent from Brazil Now .. they're the next Neymar and Oscar and maybe they're even better !! ^^)

How is it possible? I use large database and i dont have him. And all the players names from the other Atlético Mineiro teams are greyed.

When you start a new game check the Brazilian League his name is Bernard Duarte .... by the way he is on his way to Arsenal :wub: this weekend ;)

benzema4ever sorry but i dont have him. I have adryan tavares but not him. And by the way, i'm even using your update in this specific save.

Can you post a screenshot?

benzema4ever sorry but i dont have him. I have adryan tavares but not him. And by the way, i'm even using your update in this specific save.

Can you post a screenshot?

I have just checked on the editor, and he is there, all seems ok about him

Cavani well this is really strange then...I mean, i seem to have all the players, except Bernard.

I would like to see some profile screenshot please

Hey guys, fantastic work, really appreciate it:), i had tried an update myself but couldn't get the time to work on it.......just a small one for you, newcastle and liverpool are still in the Europa league....

thanks mate :) yeah, I know, there are some issues about EL, I'll try to fix it :)

Great but can you complete belgium pro league transfers please

Having trouble with this after I download. It just downloads as a file and says I don't have the software to use it? Really appreciate any help here.

Having trouble with this after I download. It just downloads as a file and says I don't have the software to use it? Really appreciate any help here.

just put it in editor data folder :)

Barcelona plays the Europa League and Champions League oO)

Yeah, I know, in editor it's ok, but the bug happens in game

It is not possible right can it somehow be arranged and how the editor everything is fine and that something screws up games